gearjammer2

Hey how you all are? I been driving for .....well they had steel wheels yet. Dat's a long time. Has any one ever heard any good or bad about Metropolitain trucking co.? I am checking to help me decide. We all know how the recruiters lie.

Welcome to the forum! Haven't heard any information about this company, but maybe some others will see this and respond. Where are they located?

Welcome and glad you joined the group!

Haven't heard of Metropolitan Trucking so I tried looking them up...

If they are Metropolitan Trucking Inc., then their website wasn't working
[SIZE=-1]www.mtrk.com

Hmmm. Good sign? Probably not[/SIZE]

Welcome and glad you joined the group!

Haven't heard of Metropolitan Trucking so I tried looking them up...

If they are Metropolitan Trucking Inc., then their website wasn't working
[SIZE=-1]www.mtrk.com [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Hmmm. Good sign? Probably not[/SIZE]

Thankx for the welcome . Rocky. I met up with a Metropolitan driver Thursday in Ohio . He is happy so far. He been with them 3 weeks. HUMMMMM . But thats the second driver that said they were pretty good to work for. Were not in any hurry to switch yet.

Welcome to the forum! Haven't heard any information about this company, but maybe some others will see this and respond. Where are they located?

They have a terminal in E.Pa. and one in Boilingbrook Il. The Pa. terminal is just off I 80. I would have to decide if I would want to run East more than any other direction ,I'm thinking. That might be one of the draw backs if a driver don't like running East. I'm not real fond of it because I haven't run out there as much as I have the mid west states .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread