Gear Jammers Society

sledgehammer

smashing the hammer down
I JUST CREATED A NEW SOCIAL GROUP CALLED (GEAR JAMMERS SOCIATY)... EVERYONE IS FREE TO JOIN....... I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU...... IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN GO TO USERCP AND CLICK ON GROUPS THEN JUST JOIN..... THANKS EVERYONE!!!

THIS GROUP WILL BE ABOUT SHARING STORIES...PICTURES...IDEAS....ETC....

it is bring your own bottle.. but the hand shake is so secret i dont even know it!!!! thanks for joining!!

WELL I QUIT MY JOB TODAY AND IM MOVING ON.... I THINK I HAVE FOUND A BETTER TRUCKING JOB... WE WILL SEE.....

WELL I QUIT MY JOB TODAY AND IM MOVING ON.... I THINK I HAVE FOUND A BETTER TRUCKING JOB... WE WILL SEE.....
Damn, why did you go and do that? That was a easy run up and back wasn't it? ........ I'll bring the Captain, and Jack and the beer chasers. I'm all business

i think i found a run to charlotte nc and back!! pays the same but home every night if i play my cards right....

Oh yea you can be home everynight I think. My brother use to pull super doubles from lower ATL up to Charlotte in 6-8 hrs depending on traffic and all. But that was all drop and hook. And damn for the same money? Thats awsome hope that works out

yeah i hope it works out too....... it will be long days but hell i would rather sleep in my own bed at night.....10-4

there is a place for members of the GEAR JAMMERS SOCIETY to chat on the page please chat there some if you would like!

JUST POPPIN IN TO SAY HELLO....HOPE ALL IS WELL......:beep:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread