Gas Prices Effecting Nascar

it won't stop at nascar events. it'll spread to other venues as well.

i was actually talking about that last night. football and baseball stadiums will get effected by this too. and to think these players salaries are paid by the amount of people attending games. maybe they'll have to drop down to reality also and live off money like we make.

Naa I think we are far from that. I'm willing to pay a little more to go see a race or the Yankee game. Well not this year for the Game, there all gonna be bad.... I wanted to go to Dover again this year but, since I lost just about everything in the last 7 months and live under a bridge now, think I'm gonna pass... HA pun intended

Naa I think we are far from that. I'm willing to pay a little more to go see a race or the Yankee game. Well not this year for the Game, there all gonna be bad.... I wanted to go to Dover again this year but, since I lost just about everything in the last 7 months and live under a bridge now, think I'm gonna pass... HA pun intended

thought i had a new card box neighbor. i think things will change cause people will wait til these races or sporting events mean something, like the championship series or playoffs.

well playoff's or Daytona will always be big. But paying extra to watch the yankee's get hammerd naa. big screen is cheaper and better

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread