GPS Garmin DEZL Trucker GPS Contest Has Started!

LOL. I was looking at stats and was thinking that I actually might have a chance, but just not sure who the moderators are.

I won it the first go around, and because I am such an altruistic person, I donated it back for the next contest.

And I think it was donated once again by the winner of the second go around.

By now it is probably feeling like a girl that got passed around at a frat party.

Ok, we are done.

I will be adding up the points this week, and will announce the winner. Should have this done by Tuesday evening.

The number one result for each contest category was
  • Top Poster - Cerberus (795 posts)
  • Top Thread Starter - Coachman - (47 threads)
  • Most Viewed Thread - Injun's thread (outstanding team to answer your questions in the SWIFT forum), 2781 pageviews
  • Hottest thread - (TX), 240 replies. That's right, a guy that made one post on the forum has the #1 result in this contest category, LOL.

I won it. Sorry all you losers are losers, better luck next time.

LOL, no. I just recently got a new Rand McNally GPS. Was debating between the Garmin and the Rand McNally, then the Rand McNally went on sale, so that made my decision for me.

And the winners are...............................................................................

1. Injun
  2. RACEFAN
  3. Severina

The prizes, once again, are a GPS, Laminated Road Atlas, and a Truck Stop Guide

Injun, you have first pick of the prizes, which will it be? (RACEFAN gets to pick after you)

sorry everybody mike got it wrong: the winners are..........................
1. maria
2. maria
3. maria

The prize are roses, shoes, purses.

Do you have the numbers of the totals? Just wondering by how much Injun blew our doors off.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread