Politics Garbage random politics whatever thread for 2021. Post your memes here.

Duck

Sarcastic remark goes here
Premium
Aug 3, 2011
Internet

I could see myself cheering this guy on if it was a vaccine passport requirement, or a "we don't serve white folks here" type of thing, but just for a mask requirement? Nah.

Upvote 0

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Nov 27, 2009
Canadon't

I could see myself cheering this guy on if it was a vaccine passport requirement, or a "we don't serve white folks here" type of thing, but just for a mask requirement? Nah.
Very confident man. Very "cocky" to take it out and not have stage fright in front of people.

But think of the children. They probably had to shut down the DQ to sanitize so no ice cream for you Billy come back next day!Next!
Probably pissed off a lot of people!
(Any and all puns are fully intended).

Upvote 0

Electric Chicken

Premium
Jul 1, 2016
Upvote 0

RedEgg

Sep 11, 2021
This is mind blowing. 40 years ago there wasn’t a trucker alive who would ever vote for a Republican. Sad thing is, the Republican Party hasn’t gotten any better. The Democratic Party has just veered away from what made them the party of the working class. We’ve seen things slightly better for the little guy under Democrats but nothing even close to justifying the immense gap between people that exists today. That’s all propaganda. It’s easier to spend your money getting people to hate each other than it is to actually shell out to improve their lives.

Reactions: krelithous
Upvote 0

RedEgg

Sep 11, 2021
And all this time I thought truckers back then were better people.

I guess I was wrong. 🙄
Not better, not worse. They certainly stuck together back then. OK, maybe 50 years. Look at the strikes in the 70s. You’ll never see that again, in ANY industry. Even the strongest unions today pail in comparison. No the truckers weren’t worse back then, the Democrats were just better.

Upvote 0

Sinister

pari animositate
Premium
Mar 19, 2009
Lost.
This is mind blowing. 40 years ago there wasn’t a trucker alive who would ever vote for a Republican. Sad thing is, the Republican Party hasn’t gotten any better. The Democratic Party has just veered away from what made them the party of the working class. We’ve seen things slightly better for the little guy under Democrats but nothing even close to justifying the immense gap between people that exists today. That’s all propaganda. It’s easier to spend your money getting people to hate each other than it is to actually shell out to improve their lives.
My dad started in the late sixties and into the nineties and was a Goldwater Republican most of that time.

Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread