FreightCoin: The newest cryptocurrency.

I know. right?
Holy shit did you see the post with the stack of cans he posted? He built a tower. :D on a ten hour break.
If it's the post I'm thinking of, I did that with photoshop. He only had 3 or 4 cans lined up on the dashboard and I used photoshop to turn it into a wall of cans. 🤣

Bircho know about that?

He might try and top it 😆
Birchy committed "suicide" October 17th but it says "last seen Oct 31“ so my guess is he's "probably" just on a "sobriety stint". Sooner or later he'll go on a "bender" and create a "sock puppet" account which will eventually be "merged" with his existing "account".

I'm gonna buy me a condo, Don't ever have to mow di lawn, Gonna buy me a T-shirt with di alligator on.

Starting today, we will have an actual purpose for FreightCoin.

Now that we are going forward with premium access to certain forums (currently this is only politics), I am setting up a store where FreightCoin can be used for anything you can purchase with actual money.

My goal is to create a shop item for any upgraded usergroup membership that is available.

Today, I am creating an additional usergroup that can be purchased which will not be ad free, but will provide politics access. Once it is created, I will also create a shop item that will allow you to purchase via FreightCoin.

The easiest way to do any of this will always be to simply do it via real money. FreightCoin will be a good option for those who are determined that the internet should always be free. Your only cost with FreightCoin is activity with in the forum, specifically within the trucking sections of the forum.

Starting today, we will have an actual purpose for FreightCoin.

Now that we are going forward with premium access to certain forums (currently this is only politics), I am setting up a store where FreightCoin can be used for anything you can purchase with actual money.

My goal is to create a shop item for any upgraded usergroup membership that is available.

Today, I am creating an additional usergroup that can be purchased which will not be ad free, but will provide politics access. Once it is created, I will also create a shop item that will allow you to purchase via FreightCoin.

The easiest way to do any of this will always be to simply do it via real money. FreightCoin will be a good option for those who are determined that the internet should always be free. Your only cost with FreightCoin is activity with in the forum, specifically within the trucking sections of the forum.
So the more we troll you, the richer we become?

I like that.

A reminder on this so everyone knows how it operates currently.

FreightCoin is earned in the trucking related areas of the forum ONLY.

You earn 10 FreightCoin for every thread created, and 1 FreightCoin for every post made to an existing thread.

You can see your current FreightCoin in your profile.

You can currently use FreightCoin instead of cash to purchase a premium membership with gives you access to all forums and no ads, or you can purchase premium forum access which gives you access to all forums, while still showing ads. The options are available from this link:

I ran this points system for 3 months to see what kind of points I earned in order to base the initial starting costs for these features. My activity is far below that of an active member on an active forum, so being active within our trucking areas can easily provide you with premium membership for life without actually ever spending a dime.

Over time, I will open up the shop to additional items that can be purchased with FreightCoin, simply to try and make it more fun.

Last edited:

You earn 5 FreightCoin for every thread created, and 1 FreightCoin for every post made to an existing thread.

You can currently use FreightCoin instead of cash to purchase a premium membership with gives you access to all forums and no ads, or you can purchase premium forum access which gives you access to all forums, while still showing ads. The options are available from this link:

I ran this points system for 3 months to see what kind of points I earned in order to base the initial starting costs for these features. My activity is far below that of an active member on an active forum, so being active within our trucking areas can easily provide you with premium membership for life without actually ever spending a dime.

Over time, I will open up the shop to additional items that can be purchased with FreightCoin, simply to try and make it more fun.
How is that working out for ya?

You earn 10 FreightCoin for every thread created, and 1 FreightCoin for every post made to an existing thread.

edited, because it is 10 FreightCoin for a thread, not 5 as I had posted.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread