Freight Relocators - Our New Name and new domain - freightrelocators.com

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter
No idea what you get out of this Mike,
then you are new here.

what he get's out of this", is making our lives miserable when he re-arranges the furniture. he knows we are blind as bats, and he moves things, and we trip and fall like this...

and he laughs his ass off when we do this.

that's what he gets out of this, then we all go to this thread.....

TF ruined my life, thanks Mike.......

it's here somehwere's......

Shogun Warrior

Watching protesters getting run over on YouTube.
Supporter
I originally joined January 1st of 2010, I remember I got a message on my profile from him. It was probably automated but I remember the name.
I had seniority on you. Methtech had agreed to institute a "seniority ban" option for me if I could get him an ounce of crystal. Back then me and No Luck took some Karo Syrup and froze it, then chopped it up into rock sizes and headed to his house.
It was going to be the cheapest ban I ever paid for, but when we were going through Fremont Nebraska, this really big lady stops us. I'm talking big enough to burn diesel. She takes the frozen Karo and puts it on a biscuit, yanks No Luck out of the truck, hoists him on her shoulder and disappears.

You were fortunate that Sumo Sheila intervened that day.

Humble pie

Keep lurking... loser
Supporter
I had seniority on you. Methtech had agreed to institute a "seniority ban" option for me if I could get him an ounce of crystal. Back then me and No Luck took some Karo Syrup and froze it, then chopped it up into rock sizes and headed to his house.
It was going to be the cheapest ban I ever paid for, but when we were going through Fremont Nebraska, this really big lady stops us. I'm talking big enough to burn diesel. She takes the frozen Karo and puts it on a biscuit, yanks No Luck out of the truck, hoists him on her shoulder and disappears.

You were fortunate that Sumo Sheila intervened that day.
Luckily that 8 ball of fake high speed chicken feed put her in a sugar coma. I did however pull my shoulder out of socket trying to yank my arm out from under her.

I’ve been diagnosed with ptsd from that episode and @Shogun Warrior has struggled with survivors guilt.