Freight Relocators driver check call. Check in early and often!

Mike

I need a better name for this thread, or maybe this is good enough.

Anyhow, I am officially retiring my "20" thread. For those who want to keep their thread going, you are free to do so. What I have realized, however, is not many want to create their own thread, and maybe it can be a bit more active if people simply check in day to day, week to week, 5 times a day, or whatever, in one thread.

Local driver, or not a driver? No problem. Just check in with whatever is on your mind.

Ended my day today in Tacna, AZ. Not a fan of Pilot, but the parking spots all point away from the afternoon sun, and oppostive of the wind today, which sucked. Seemed like a good place to shut it down. Load up in Yuma tomorrow, and headed to Memphis from there.

I refuse to participate in a thread with a title like this.

"Where you at?"

The hell is this, Arkansas?

It's "where are you"?
south park cartman GIF

• Haha
Reactions: CMT
Home,was supposed to be loading in thief river falls this morning, but I forgot my wife has a Dr appt.
So they had to send another driver to load and he will bring it to me so I can deliver Monday.

I am home for afew nights but gotta get going tommorow morning gotta be in North Carolina Tuesday morning and I cannot be late on Anderson Window anymore or was told that I will no longer be assigned on that account anymore.

Starting my day late. Wasn’t supposed to load here in Yuma until 1300, but arrived a little early, got a door, being loaded now. Should be gone shortly after noon. May even make it out of Arizona today. Maybe not.

Running locals. Which means I'm currently trying to get enterprise to answer the damned phone because they keep this place locked up like Fort Knox! Standing here twiddling thumbs for one unit. 🤬

Guess who didn’t make it out of Arizona? This guy. Barely made it out of Phoenix. All the crazy people heading out of Phoenix for the weekend and going north convinced me to retire early for the day at the new Loves in Mayer, AZ.
At least it’s about 15 degrees cooler here than it was down there.

Starting my day late. Wasn’t supposed to load here in Yuma until 1300, but arrived a little early, got a door, being loaded now. Should be gone shortly after noon. May even make it out of Arizona today. Maybe not.
Hope ya make it.

Last time I was that way picked up a trailer full of sugar in Nogales for Salt Lake City

There's a little Pee-Lot with a wendy's outside of town

Hadda scale it out anyways and went in for that $4 for $4 deal

Said can I just get 4 cheeseburgers n throw some ketchup paks in there

I got 4 Double Stacks for Four Buck

They forget my ketchup packets but I got like afew shopping bags full of em now

Last edited:
I am right here in the home. With any luck I will remain here until I have to leave for work on Monday morning.

Outside is bad and the Sun, OMG don't even get me started on how annoying the sun is.

I'm starting a Northwoods secession movement .

Eau Claire or Wausau would be our new State Capital.
There are actually secession movements all over the country at any given time. Even one on Eastern Long Island.

Yes there's one in the Northwoods. Anything north of Hwy 64 wants to secede. So they can be as impoverished and economically destitute as the rest of the Northwoods and the UP.

They're rarely organized and effective though.

The current most prominent is a large movement in NorCal and Southern Oregon that wants to be the 51st state of Jefferson.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread