Freight Relocators driver check call. Check in early and often!

Shreck

Premium
FreightCoin
Unloaded in Carlisle, PA this morning. Camped out at the Petro here in Carlisle til tomorrow, then going to Breininghoweveryouspellitville PA to pickup for Wright City, MO to deliver on Saturday.
I should be going by that Petro about noon if you’re buying coffee?

Electric Chicken

Premium
FreightCoin
Just the POI along the way I have turned on.

Makes trip planning a lot easier.

The more I’m using it, I’m liking this Smart truck Route 2
What tablet is it?

I ordered a Samsung Tab A7 Lite from Verizon last night. They had 'em for $99 total if you finance it (lol) and it was only $15 to get unlimited data for it since I already overpay them for my phone plan.

I didn't feel like playing the hotspot game with my phone, even though I have unlimited data on it and could. Nor do I want to deal with such a small screen for load boards.

Mike

FreightCoin
I should be going by that Petro about noon if you’re buying coffee?
I would if I was gonna be here. Appointment at Coke is noon, reviews say two hours early is fine, so gonna be up there around 10. Have to drop trailer and go to a WAWA, whatever that is while they load me.

Electric Chicken

Premium
FreightCoin
I would if I was gonna be here. Appointment at Coke is noon, reviews say two hours early is fine, so gonna be up there around 10. Have to drop trailer and go to a WAWA, whatever that is while they load me.
Wawa is a convenience store/gas station like Sheetz if you ever heard of those. It's on the corner at Rt100 and Schantz Rd. You'll see it.

If you Google Map it you'll see there's truck parking in behind, but with its own access.

mndriver

curmudgeon extraordinare
FreightCoin
TQL- “ Yop, we can do that load for that rate”

TQL - “sorry, they cancelled that load. It’s not ready”

Translation…..

“We are so shady we booked it with someone else because we could get them to do it cheaper….”

Mike

FreightCoin
About time for what should be the final load before Thanksgiving. Galesburg, IL to Goddard, KS. Might grab a short load to the house if one is sitting there begging to be picked up for good money. Most likely, just deadhead home from there once unloaded.

Electric Chicken

Premium
FreightCoin
Like a Samsung tab S3

How it’s attached

I used hot glue because the double face tape would loose adhesion In The August heat.
View attachment 85750View attachment 85751
I ended up getting a RAM mount bracket made by iBolt. The same company that made my phone mount, which I like.

Time will tell if it's workable but it puts the tablet roughly where the XPO one was and that was acceptable.20211121_122435.jpg20211121_122649.jpg

Last edited:

mndriver

curmudgeon extraordinare
FreightCoin
It is grey(silver)…

I may just stay where I am now.

Place is much nicer than the petro in monee.

Not that that’s hard to do.

Besides… this place is more dog friendly (cleaner)

Duck

Sarcastic remark goes here
FreightCoin
About time for what should be the final load before Thanksgiving. Galesburg, IL to Goddard, KS. Might grab a short load to the house if one is sitting there begging to be picked up for good money. Most likely, just deadhead home from there once unloaded.

I used to drag Kroger stuff in there from Cincinnati.

Users who are viewing this thread