Football- open thread..Keen?

Mustang medical procedure? You gonna be okay??
Hopefully better. Just going to a sleep study deal where they hook me up with wires and monitor my sleep.
Probably spend two nights up there. Something I have been putting off for years and has finally gotten too bad to ignore.

Hopefully better. Just going to a sleep study deal where they hook me up with wires and monitor my sleep.
Probably spend two nights up there. Something I have been putting off for years and has finally gotten too bad to ignore.
Good for you..Ironman had it done..it will help you! Just don't take the monitors off if you gotto use the bathroom cause you will cause a whole medical team storming into the room..I KNOW!! lol

Good for you..Ironman had it done..it will help you! Just don't take the monitors off if you gotto use the bathroom cause you will cause a whole medical team storming into the room..I KNOW!! lol

Yeah, I wake up several times a night gasping for air.
I always wake up breathing hard in the morning like I been running around the house all night.
I just hope I can sleep there at 8 PM.
Getting up real early and hopefully after the drive up and a big meal a few hours before I report, I will be drowsy.

Falcons are having their way with the Panthers, no surprise.
Icing on the cake if Tampa can hold the lead on the Saints.

I lost track of football early this season. But I am watching this Jets/Colts game.

J E T S Jets jets jets...

I have Sirius again, so paying attention to football will be a lot easier for me next year!

Im with ya there. I'd LOVE to see the Aint's move on. I was really proud of them for coming back like they did after their sity was wiped out like it was. I was in N.O. a few months after Katrina and seeing 40' containers sticking out of peoples houses was pretty weird. Waterlines on overpasses, tents on the interstate...

New Orleans rocks...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread