FlatbedPete media check it!

LOL man I picked up the phone seriously! I called Dennis today as well. Things look very sunny on his side with the cops helping out, city and county officials! I applaud them for stepping up and helping. He told me the cop was stopped by the office I believe and said that if they go out of his jurisdiction the next one will help them out!!! But call him tomorrow and get the whole story of what all is going on. He printed the article from Landline mag out too.

Anderson Herald-Bulletin | (765) 622-1212 | [email protected] | The Herald Bulletin - Homepage /

Auburn

The Evening Star | (260) 925-2611 | [email protected] | fwdailynews.com .::. Your connection to Fort Wayne and all of Northeast Indiana /

Bedford

Bedford Times-Mail | (812) 275-3355 | [email protected] | TMnews.com: The Times-Mail - Bedford, Indiana newspaper | /

Bloomington

The Herald-Times | (812) 332-4401 | [email protected] | HeraldTimesOnline.com - Bloomington, Indiana newspaper /

Bluffton

Bluffton News-Banner | (260) 824-0224 | [email protected] | Home - The Bluffton News-Banner /
Y100 WNUY Channel 100.1 FM | (260) 824-2804 | [email protected] | http://www.wnuy.com/homepage.htm

Corydon

The Corydon Democrat | (812) 738-2211 | [email protected] | http://www.corydondemocrat.com /

Crawfordsville

Journal Review | (800) 488-4414 | Email Unknown | The Journal Review /

Elkhart

Elkhart Truth | (574) 296-5810 | [email protected] | eTruth.com /

Evansville

Evansville Courier and Press | (800) 288-3200 | [email protected] | Animal House - Pet resources presented by Courierpress.com /
WEHT News 25 Channel 25 | Phone Unknown | [email protected] | WEHT - NEWS 25
WFIE Channel 14 NBC | (812) 426-1414 | [email protected] | 14 WFIE, The Tri-State's News Leader: Home Page, 14wfie.com
WTVW Channel 7 FOX | (812) 424-7777 | [email protected] | TriStateHomepage.com - CMS Admin

Fort Wayne

Northeast Indiana Public Radio Channel WBOI FM 91.3, 88.7 | (260) 452-1189 | Email Unknown | NIPR - Northeast Indiana Public Radio - NPR News & Jazz - WBOI 89.1 FM - Classical - WBNI 91.3 & 88.7
The Fort Wayne News Sentinel | (800) 324-0505 | [email protected] | http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/newssentinel /
The Journal Gazette | (800) 324-0505 | Email Unknown | The Journal Gazette - Home /
WANE News Channel 15 Channel 15 | (260) 424-1515 | [email protected] | WANE-TV Coverage You Can Count On: Home
WISE Channel 33 | Phone Unknown | Email Unknown | Indiana's NewsCenter: Fort Wayne WPTA-TV, WISE-TV, CW, My Network, and Weather Plus
WPTA Channel 21 | (260) 483-0584 | Email Unknown | Indiana's NewsCenter: Fort Wayne WPTA-TV, WISE-TV, CW, My Network, and Weather Plus

Huntington

Herald Press | (260) 356-6700 | Email Unknown | The Herald-Press: /

Indianapolis

Indianapolis Star | (800) 669-7827 | [email protected] | IndyStar.com | The Indianapolis Star | Indianapolis news, sports, business, community, entertainment, yellow pages and classifieds. Serving Indianapolis, Indiana /
NUVO | (317) 254-2400 | [email protected] | Indy's Alternative Voice - NUVO.net
WB4 Channel 4 WB | (317) 632-5900 | Email Unknown | The CW Indianapolis | WTTV-TV /
WFYI Channel 20 PBS | (317) 636-2020 | Email Unknown | WFYI Indianapolis /
WFYI FM Channel 90.1FM Public Radio | (317) 636-2020 | Email Unknown | WFYI Indianapolis /
WISHTV 8 Channel 8 | (317) 923-8888 | Email Unknown | WISH TV 8: Indianapolis News and Weather - Home /
WNDY Channel 23 UPN | (317) 241-2388 | [email protected] | nightrider upn america next top at upn23.com /
WRTV Channel 6 ABC | (317) 635-9788 | Email Unknown | Indianapolis News, Indiana Breaking News, Weather & Sports, 6News - WRTV Indianapolis' Channel 6 /
WTHR Channel 13 NBC | (317) 636-1313 | Email Unknown | WTHR - Indianapolis News and Weather - WTHR HOME /
WXIN Channel 59 Fox | (317) 632-5900 | Email Unknown | FOX59.com | WXIN-TV | Indianapolis /

Kendallville

The News-Sun | (260) 347-0400 | [email protected] | FW Daily News /

Lafayette

Journal and Courier | (800) 456-3223 | Email Unknown | www.jconline.com | Journal and Courier | Lafayette news, community, entertainment, yellow pages and classifieds. Serving Lafayette, Indiana /
WLFI Channel 18 | (765) 463-1800 | Email Unknown | Lafayette, Indiana Weather, News, Sports and Entertainment WLFI.com News Channel 18, Its News Where You Live: WLFI.com /

Logansport

Pharos Tribune | (800) 676-4125 | [email protected] | Pharos-Tribune - Homepage
WSAL Channel 1230 AM | Phone Unknown | Email Unknown | 1230-AM WSAL - Logansport's News and Sports Voice for Over Fifty Years

Madison

The Madison Courier | (800) 333-2885 |

Muncie

Indiana Public Radio Channel 92.1 FM | (800) 646-1812 | Email Unknown | Indiana Public Radio Home /
The Star Press | (765) 213 - 5700 | [email protected] | The Star Press - www.thestarpress.com - Muncie, IN /

New Castle

New Castle Courier Times | 765) 593-2459 | Email Unknown | http://www.newcastlein.com/oo/front /

South Bend

The South Bend Tribune | (574) 235-6161 | [email protected] | South Bend Tribune
WNDU Channel 16 | (574) 631-1616 | WNDU - Home Your Severe Weather Station, South Bend, Indiana News, Weather, Sports, Notre Dame News, StormTeam 16 | WNDU - Home Your Severe Weather Station, South Bend, Indiana News, Weather, Sports, Notre Dame News, StormTeam 16 /
WSBT Channel 22 CBS | (574) 233-3141 | Email Unknown | WSBT South Bend - Your Local News Leader /

Terre Haute

Indiana Statesman | (812) 237-3289 | [email protected] | Indiana Statesman /
Tribune Star | (812) 231-4200 | [email protected] | Terre Haute News, Terre Haute, Indiana- TribStar.com - Homepage /
WTHI Channel 10 CBS | (812) 232-9481 | Email Unknown | Terre Haute, Indiana Weather, News, Sports and Entertainment WTHI.com, News 10, Leading the Way! | Home /
WTWO Channel 2 NBC | (812) 696-2121 | [email protected] | MyWabashValley.com /

Warsaw

Times Union | (574) 267-3111 | [email protected] | http://www.timeswrsw.com

Washington

Washington Times-Herald | (812) 254-0480 | [email protected] | The Washington Time Herald - Homepage

Paint it on the back of your shirt if that's what it takes!

It appears that the word is not getting out if there are trucker on the road that have not heard of the strike ...... SO ...Like I said "Get it in gear" The media is not going to advertize the strike for you. TN.Truckers Wife has been working her heart out for you, and is right on the button. Get on your CBs. Put large signs on your tucks. Us you fingers and write it in the dirt on the backs of you trucks. Print this the sign below and put it on the back of your trucks and cars. Kinko's can print this sign as big as you want it. Hang this sign from overpasses on the freeways while the freeway are still free!!!! Many are going to Toll roads.

"TRUCKER'S STRIKING OVER FUEL PRICES"
MAY 5TH
JOIN US AMERICA!

I printed this one up on my printer and put it in the side and back windows of Bronco, and people a honking with thombs up.

Get a spray can of $4.00 cheap paint and spray it on the side of your trucks. Put a sign on your back while your in a truck stop. Copy good ideas from this forum and put them on other forums. Use all the truckers forums on the net. Put signs in your yard while your on the road or not. Call the TV & Radio stations. There are hundreds of thousands of trucker on the road right now .... Stay on that CB, become a pain in the ass, but get that message out. "TRUCKERS ARE STRIKING ON MAY 5TH, JOIN US, AND PASS THE WORD" Call you trucker friends while your home. Think, get creative.

Get you wife's and children to stand on street corners with signs, and them call the TV stations .... TV new media love news stories they can video. Make your own videos and put them on YOUTUBE

Well then I can't understand why know one heard about it. I sent out e-mails telling and asking.
ok these are who you made contact to.
What did they report?

I hate to inform you guys but TN.Truckers Wife isn't the only one working her butt off on this shut down. I've been at it for a WHILE. On the phone constantly with JB and talkin to his brother about the site. There are a lot of others doing things too Greyfoxx and I mean A LOT. Like radio interviews, newspaper interviews and news statioons. So the word it getting out. But think about it what media wants to pick it up and have their bottled water and toilet paper stopped??

Also there's not an excuse why anyone hasn't heard about it with the internet if they know how to use google and yahoo to search.
Type in TRUCKER STRIKE you will find me on myspace. I am linked to The American Driver
This site comes up well and I support it along with The American Driver with a passion and will CONTINUE to do so.

I mean where else can you find admins that aren't ripping your hind end for everything coming and going? Seriously.

Just for the record I didn't get offended by GreyFOxx's post about anything I appreciate what EVERYONE is doing and everyone else should as well. We've have all put a lot of blood, swear and tears in this. Thats what it's going to take blood, sweat and tears.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread