Financing Wwel...A great deal

lou m

I just bought and financed a truck through Financing Wwel. They couldn't have been nicer or easier to work with. We have bad credit and I didn't think we would even qualify through them, I already knew that the banks wouldn't finance us. I understood all I signed like if I didn't pay they would take back their truck...duh?? I saw other comments on here about them but I knew someone who worked with them and spoke highly of them and so I didn't listen to this one mans rant on here. Good thing, now we have a great truck and we could be happier.
Financing Wwel is a great company to do business with and Bill Lomicky is a stand up guy!

Why is it that when we have a bad experience we tell everyone but if a good one nothing? I want people not to believe all they read on the internet from one pissed off person that didn't pay his truck loan!

So, tell us about the financing.

What did you finance? How much down? What kind of interest rate?

Ninja lol let's put it this way ,I know bill and his brother Richie from rody truck days, you will get a truck, but you will pay for it the hard way, and I will leave it at that

Didn't know Arbys had a bell. I do know Long John Silver's fish and chips has a bell and I'll be dammed if the wife doesn't ring it every time we leave

you never see the bell at Arby's?

Not sure if the truck stop locations have it or not, given the risk of truck drivers having way too much fun with it.
Pilot in Minooka IL has one. And the Love's in Kankakee.

If you ring the bell, the employees yell "thank you" and everyone turns & looks at you.

I'm way too anti-social for that. :mad:

you never see the bell at Arby's?

Not sure if the truck stop locations have it or not, given the risk of truck drivers having way too much fun with it.
They updated the brand years ago to reduce the signage cost. Old locations still have 'em.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread