Filing IRS 1099 Form


Well-Known Member
hey guys, I live in NY and i was wondering if i have a driver working for me, i count up all the money he has made and send him a 1099 irs form on how much he has made, how and where would i file that amount of $ to irs, so when he gets his income done it would match up at the irs database..?

TC Daniel

New Member
Hi Yuriy -

You need to talk to a Tax Professional.
I suggest you speak with Rick Caldwell @ Incometax Specialist: 706-226-1120
He's located in Dalton GA - a short distance from I-75


Well-Known Member
Kind of a moot question on May 2008.

1099 are due to be filed in February to IRS and in the hands of the recipient by 1/31.


Well-Known Member
Anybody that uses a tax professional should be sure they truly are a porofessional , either a CPA or an enrolled agent . EA's have to pass exams given by the IRS to be certified . Only CPA's and EA's can represent you in tax court . If you have to appear when your taxes were done by anybody else you're on your own .
NAEA : What is an Enrolled Agent?