Feds Shutting Down Cleveland Roads This Week for GOP Convention

This might be why one of the local guys told me "At least you're not going to Cleveland" when I told him I was going into Gary, IN on the rumored "Rage Friday" sponsored by Black Lives Matter.

Here I thought he was just another geographical moron.

He told me he spent 11,000 dollars on 25 year emergency food.

So he's still a little weird.

This might be why one of the local guys told me "At least you're not going to Cleveland" when I told him I was going into Gary, IN on the rumored "Rage Friday" sponsored by Black Lives Matter.

Here I thought he was just another geographical moron.

He told me he spent 11,000 dollars on 25 year emergency food.

So he's still a little weird.
Chuck Norris weird????? LMFAO

Cleveland is ecspecting thousands of protest during the convention and of course security has been beefed up.Only times there's heavy security is events like this and right after a terrorist attack.Then a few weeks later it's business as usual.

I am going to get a big bucket of pop corn and watch the news channels and Live leak on my lap top while the shit hits the fan....

The problem with these "protesters" is they tend to create dangerous conditions. In doing so, they block others from attending or participating in an event that is a direct part of the democratic process. It's time to let the majority speak through their votes. If the majority decide Hillary is the better choice, it will be, with some, but not a lot of noise from the other side. If the majority decide it's Trump, better have your flak helmet handy and stay out of big cities.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread