Politics Fayetteville Arkansas Doctor arrested for no mask at city council meeting.

Uncle Birchy

I have two phizers written on mine.

I don't carry it with me. There's no reason to.
Welp ya see where the "World" is Going ...

Figured someday I'd need Proof Of Vaccine..

Then again after Summer of Freedom we are now all wearing MASKS "again" ..

Now "Booster" Shots for Delta Variant..

Gosh what a Freaking "FOOL" I was

Mike

Welp ya see where the "World" is Going ...

Figured someday I'd need Proof Of Vaccine..

Then again after Summer of Freedom we are now all wearing MASKS "again" ..

Now "Booster" Shots for Delta Variant..

Gosh what a Freaking "FOOL" I was
I will let everyone else decide on the fool part.

But, no boosters. That has already been announced. Feel free to go get one though if you think it will benefit you. No masks required where I live in most cases. Doctors offices being the major exception.

It's definitely going in a bad direction. Only option is to fight back and more importantly have the backs of those that do publicly fight back. Otherwise, we just roll over and take what they give us.

Uncle Birchy

I will let everyone else decide on the fool part.

But, no boosters. That has already been announced. Feel free to go get one though if you think it will benefit you. No masks required where I live in most cases. Doctors offices being the major exception.

It's definitely going in a bad direction. Only option is to fight back and more importantly have the backs of those that do publicly fight back. Otherwise, we just roll over and take what they give us.
I never was "Anti-Vax".

As soon as it was "Available" I lined up went got it..

Some of that is working in "Trucking" get my CDC Card and "Cool"

That SHOT was supposed to be my "Free Pass" also "Very" Encouraged" by my Company..

Last year "Not Me" but afew other "Drivers" got NASTY over a MASK and They almost LOST a Big Contract

Users who are viewing this thread