Politics Fayetteville Arkansas Doctor arrested for no mask at city council meeting.

Mike

Feb 1, 2007
Might do it myself. This mask bullshit’s gotta stop sometime. Last I looked this was still a free country

I'm sure it would be appreciated. Lots of people complain that nobody stands up to anything, I think when they do we should get behind them

Upvote 0

krelithous

Premium
Aug 18, 2010
here there and everywhere
Might do it myself. This mask bullshit’s gotta stop sometime. Last I looked this was still a free country
i don't go into mask required stores!!! i won't support scared liberal business owners!!! screw em they get what they deserve!!! the forced vaccines has got to stop to!!! the gooberment has no right to force us to put crap in our bodies last i checked it was our right to or not!!!! how come they never shoved the flu shot down everyones throats many years ago :confused-96: the flu was alot worse than this covid crap... move to iran you would have more freedom than in merica!!!

Upvote 0

Sinister

pari animositate
Premium
Mar 19, 2009
Lost.
I'd like to see the video.

Far as I know doctors don't usually need help with money.

If he entered the meeting knowing it was a masked affair and decided to start a problem that's on him.

I think entering any situation its important to understand the parameters expected.

Upvote 0

Mike

Feb 1, 2007
So what yall are saying is you are fine with every place instituting mask mandates again and we just need to accept it as part of our daily life now?

Seriously, this is why nobody fights anything anymore.

We will complain about it all day long, but it will never go any farther than that.

While it was a much bigger deal, Rosa Parks knew she was expected to go to give up her seat and go to the back of the bus. It was a bad law, she knew it, and she fought back.

I’ve heard nothing but complaints on this forum about the restrictions being put on us due to this virus by federal and local governments that simply want to control the people.

Reactions: Duck
Upvote 0

Uncle Birchy

Jul 18, 2011
So what yall are saying is you are fine with every place instituting mask mandates again and we just need to accept it as part of our daily life now?

We will complain about it all day long, but it will never go any farther than that.

While it was a much bigger deal, Rosa Parks knew she was expected to go to give up her seat and go to the back of the bus. It was a bad law, she knew it, and she fought back.

I’ve heard nothing but complaints on this forum about the restrictions being put on us due to this virus by federal and local governments that simply want to control the people.
I'm not gonna go "All" Out There..

What "Pisses" Me off the Most as Soon as Vaccine was "Available" for All got mine End of April..

Now @Mike have full CDC Vaccine Card in my Wallet dated Early April..

What Pisses Me Off is I thought I was "Being" RESPONSIBLE got the SHOT..

CDC Card in my wallet 2 boot..

Welp still make ya Wear a MASK

Reactions: Rigjockey
Upvote 0

Mike

Feb 1, 2007

It basically emptied out the city council meeting, looks like only a couple complied and stayed once everyone was forced to mask up or leave.

They wanted to get him for criminal trespassing, because he and everyone else refused to put on a mask when they came in, but the video showing that many people maskless would have made that impossible without charging everyone.

Reactions: Duck
Upvote 0

Uncle Birchy

Jul 18, 2011
I'm not gonna go "All" Out There..

What "Pisses" Me off the Most as Soon as Vaccine was "Available" for All got mine End of April..

Now @Mike have full CDC Vaccine Card in my Wallet dated Early April..

What Pisses Me Off is I thought I was "Being" RESPONSIBLE got the SHOT..

CDC Card in my wallet 2 boot..

Welp still make ya Wear a MASK
My CDC Card dated 04/30/21 if ya think Im "Full" of It..

Did go Johnson or J&J in that One Shot and "Done"..

I guess "Boosters" now Coming...

16315747531001437138221081440613.jpg

Upvote 0

BlackBart

Dec 24, 2019
I agree. You know going through the door what is expected of you. No shoes, no shirt, no mask, no service. It's the right of the proprietor.
You’re talkin about a private business. Sure they can do what they want. Public buildings bought and paid for with peoples tax dollars are a different story. Thats no different than yet another heavy handed gooberment mandate

Upvote 0

Sinister

pari animositate
Premium
Mar 19, 2009
Lost.

Nobody said anything such thing. I'm just not throwing money at this guy.

Upvote 0

Sinister

pari animositate
Premium
Mar 19, 2009
Lost.
My CDC Card dated 04/30/21 if ya think Im "Full" of It..

Did go Johnson or J&J in that One Shot and "Done"..

I guess "Boosters" now Coming...

View attachment 85328
Not that this thread was ever about you...but that card has FOUR slots.

And you're not supposed to laminate it.

They're not near done yet.

Upvote 0

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Nov 27, 2009
Canadon't
I am vaxxed. I think wearing a mask is ****ing stupid but it makes other people feel safer.
I don't like wearing pants either but social structure dictates that I wear pants in public and it makes people feel safer.

For decades we have had signs in restaurants that read no shirt, no shoes, no service or the even more popular 1980's saying, No shirt, No shoes, Nooo dice bruuh!
1631828811722.jpeg

Upvote 0

Duck

Sarcastic remark goes here
Premium
Aug 3, 2011
Internet
I am vaxxed. I think wearing a mask is ****ing stupid but it makes other people feel safer.
I don't like wearing pants either but social structure dictates that I wear pants in public and it makes people feel safer.

For decades we have had signs in restaurants that read no shirt, no shoes, no service or the even more popular 1980's saying, No shirt, No shoes, Nooo dice bruuh!
View attachment 85356
There should be a rule against posting pictures of Sean Penn.

Except the scene in Dead Man Walking where he's strapped to the lethal injection gurney with the hoses hooked up. That one would be acceptable. 😎

Upvote 0

Uncle Birchy

Jul 18, 2011
Not that this thread was ever about you...but that card has FOUR slots.

And you're not supposed to laminate it.

They're not near done yet.
Office Max for awhile was giving FREE "Lamination" of Vaccine Cards..

Figuring J&J was "supposedly" a One Shot deal let em Laminate it so it wouldn't "disintegrate" in my wallet

Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread