Favorite Pee bottle has something growing in it.

Get yourself a bucket and assume the position......View attachment 17112
View attachment 17112
yeah,I was trying to be funny, but the jug really does have a yellow fungus in it. I will try lime away. At least I don't throw em' out on the interstate. And Bigyellowpete, you sure you never pee in the bottle? you get dressed in the middle of the night and walk in the truck stop in the dead of winter just to take a leak? Maybe you stand on the steps and pee? Lol
At least your a guy! Try dealing with this as a girl! Thank god my boyfriend got me a GoPilot. I can pee anywhere with the 3Liter one and not worry about it. Guys have it good!

Just in case this isn't a joke thread, ...

It's not fungus, it's calcium deposits. Use CLR or Lime-Away mixed with water. Shake it up, remove the cap & let it sit a few minutes OUTSIDE, then rinse it out with water. Repeat if necessary.

I'd just throw the damn bottle away (in a trash can, with no liquid inside) & go get a wide-based Gatorade or one of those half gallon juice jugs from the grocery store.

ew stay away from Gaterade bottles...my buddy accidently drank his own P*SS. Get a freakin GoPilot instead. All of our trucks have the 3liter GoPilots in them. THey are better than the water jugs and they dont move around

ew stay away from Gaterade bottles...my buddy accidently drank his own P*SS. Get a freakin GoPilot instead. All of our trucks have the 3liter GoPilots in them. THey are better than the water jugs and they dont move around
You're quite the salesperson for this copilot thing...

That's funny your buddy drank his own urine,lol.Serves him right,lol

Get rid of it. From now on, pretend you are a civilized human being and stop the truck and use a bathroom.

Did he really say he had a "favorite" p1ss jug?
Wastes too much time...

Just pulling off the highway and getting back on wastes 15/20 minutes...

Just get a Big Gulp cup....pull off on the Shoulder and dump it out the window and get Rolling again

Thats what happens when someone gets paid on a commission basis for shifting **** cans...

Boycott GoPilot and bankrupt the spammers!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread