F*&^ Idleaire

jln85259

I can't wait until this company hits a financial crisis it can't recover from. It narrowly missed having to go through bankruptcy which I was quite pleased to hear. Never would I have been woke up at 0200 in the morning by another driver telling me to shut off my truck because I was idling until this service was put in across america. I think this service is appreciated only by a few that like to sleep in quiet, because god forbid a truck driver have to hear a truck idle when they sleep. Instead now I'm getting woke up because other drivers have a problem with me idling my truck in one of the parking spots the truck stop has designated for to sell this damn services at when I have no other alternative but to park there because there are no other stalls to park in and my company does not reimburse me for using the service so I'm left with only 3 alternatives. Shut off my truck, idle and have trucker Joe all pissed off at me or use the service and come out of my pocket. The last alternative is absolutly absurd the truck stop already is gouging us on fuel prices and anything they sell us in the damn convenience store or restaurant they provide. We don't make that much money as it is and now these yahoos want to come along and ask us for more?? Well I say hell no. I will laugh and clap my hands and shout for joy the day this company becomes nothing more than the old yellow stumps on the ground you can find in a few old truck stops across america and I can go back to sleeping peace. F#*$ you idleaire!!!!!!!!:wtf:

Dude, slam man. I take it you don't like idleaire, or whinny truck drivers! Everyone wants a cut, and they"ll take it out of your back side if they can. Tell those bastards to shove-off. I feel your pain!!!!!!!

you know i have heard this alot about people being woke up by another driver for idleing the truck and saying it disturbs them. it has never happened to me as i would probably tell them to **** off and die. if they don't like it then they can move. i guess it's gonna take some driver waking up the wrong driver who is already in a bad mood and somebody gets shot. i have never used idleair but i hate it as i see it as an inconveinance by the amount of space it takes up. i hope it goes under but i feel for the employees that work for them.

WHAT ABOUT THE REEFER HAULERS THAT PARK IN THE IDLEAIRE SLOTS WITH THEIR REEFER UNITS RUNNING WIDE OPEN ALL NIGHT??
Oh, those are allowed but not the Drive Unit??
:dunno:

That'll be the news soon enough: A Driver was killed while parked in an Idleaire facility in someplace, USA.
Idleaire isn't a Hospital Zone nor is it very quiet.

As to Cerberus' post: i have never used idleair but i hate it as i see it as an inconveinance by the amount of space it takes up. i hope it goes under but i feel for the employees that work for them.

If idleaire is so great, why are they CONSTANTLY in EVERY TRUCKSLOP promoting the use of the system??
If it were such a good deal then Drivers would naturally be drawn to it without the incessant annoyances of the idleaire workers pushing its use.

I refuse to use it regardless of where I am.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread