Ever get hurt

hurgoll

getting out of your truck? I have had two drivers break their ankle now by falling while getting out of the truck.

Man, I hate climbing onto the back of a tractor when they have no walkway and no real steps. or the steps are broke and loose.

My grandpa actually hurt his back and had to quit driving for a while because he fell getting out his truck. Most of this was due to him neglecting his own health unfortunately. He ended up hurting has back and knees.

I busted my ass once getting out of a truck. Luckily, I didn't get hurt, but the embarrassment was enough to teach me to hang on and step carefully getting out of the truck ever since.

i fell off the step once went to catch the grab handle smashed my hand against the muffler pritector jammed my wedding ring in between the little hole was hanging there from my ring damm frightshaker don't where the ring no more

I busted my ass once getting out of a truck. Luckily, I didn't get hurt, but the embarrassment was enough to teach me to hang on and step carefully getting out of the truck ever since.

as long as nobody else saw it, then it didn't happen. :cool:

I have a hard time remembering that something is only embarrassing if other people see it. :) There are times when I trip over something in my own house and I instantly look around to see if anybody saw it, even if nobody was even in the room.

I have a hard time remembering that something is only embarrassing if other people see it. :) There are times when I trip over something in my own house and I instantly look around to see if anybody saw it, even if nobody was even in the room.

lol, funny how we all do that. :cool:

I thought I sprained my ankle once when I hopped down rather than getting down the way I should. It ended up just being more of a strain and was fine in a few hours, but I learned my lesson.

I friend of mine fell off the back of a yard truck in the winter time and broke his back. He laid in the lot for a while before we found him. He is okay now, that was years ago. But it goes to show you what can happen.

also I had a really close one, I was driving the yard truck and the backdoor would not latch, it swung open and I turned to reach back to close it while driving down the isle between the trailers (and yes I was going way too fast) I hit a bump and it alsmot shot me out the back of the truck. I caught myself my two fingers on each side... it was a close one.

I was doing a pretrip one morning last year (winter time) and sliped on
some ice cracked a rib and my back is missed up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread