Employment Listings *New*

Mike

We now have an area set up where you can post trucking related jobs that you are seeking, or that you have available.

There are specific rules for these forums, and it is a work in progress, so please read the notice before posting.

Trucking Jobs - Truckers Forum

Yeah, I was discussing the idea with someone and decided to put it up as a free service. Some places charge for this, but I figure if someone is needing a job, or trying to find a driver for a truck, the last thing they need is another expense.

Yeah, I was discussing the idea with someone and decided to put it up as a free service. Some places charge for this, but I figure if someone is needing a job, or trying to find a driver for a truck, the last thing they need is another expense.

Hey i know someone, they're good people. I know what your talking about on the expense thing. Seems kinda like overkill to me. Sounds like someone is trying to get their pockets lined while others struggle. Doesn't seem fair. I am going to find time to read all the instructions you posted and see what your looking for. Since i have been looking for what feels like eternity and jobs here are really coming out now. And all the companies i have contacted(still have all the contact info) and job sites and training out there. Matter of fact i think there are 3-4 places here that are listing truck driver training. :thud: J/K. (got that from ur comment last week) LOL

Oh boy, I can see it now...J.B Hunt will be the first one in there...one of there 900,000 recruitment departments...will eventually see this...and bam they will be in here.

Oh boy, I can see it now...J.B Hunt will be the first one in there...one of there 900,000 recruitment departments...will eventually see this...and bam they will be in here.

No worry, Moose and the Mods will take care of that as they see fit.

That's a very kind thing of you Bull...

And i vote before any listing goes up , it has to go thru TTW first so if anything is wrong with it, well you know the rest. LOL

All listings go directly into moderation, and wont appear until approved.

Some day, I want to have an actual job board that doesn't use forums, but not until I can pay to have it custom made and work within the vbulletin database. I hate having people do multiple logins for crap.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread