Electric Chicken Needs Our Help!!!

Alrighty… how bout a little buzzsaw guitar then? :cool-61:

The title song of that album has a drastic tempo change at the 4:00 mark that would have made a much better song. But don't listen to any more because "Left Hand Path" is a term for any occult religion or practice including dark witchcraft, voodoo and even Satanism. If you listen to that the commies will put Satan in your groin.

But since we're on thr subject of Left Hand Path, late 80s to early 90s Black Metal type material a much more listenable song is "Call From The Grave" by Bathory.

I found it in one of the Grand Theft Auto games. So did many other people if you read the comments.

The title song of that album has a drastic tempo change at the 4:00 mark that would have made a much better song. But don't listen to any more because "Left Hand Path" is a term for any occult religion or practice including dark witchcraft, voodoo and even Satanism. If you listen to that the commies will put Satan in your groin.

But since we're on thr subject of Left Hand Path, late 80s to early 90s Black Metal type material a much more listenable song is "Call From The Grave" by Bathory.

I found it in one of the Grand Theft Auto games. So did many other people if you read the comments.

OK you just officially killed any hope of curing EC's countrymusic fanitis disorder with that one. 🤣

OK you just officially killed any hope of curing EC's countrymusic fanitis disorder with that one. 🤣
Honestly I didn't expect a drastic shift.

But if he moves to better country I'll be happy. So long as he doesn't relapse and start stealing all our stuff again.

For example if he posts real country that doesn't suck it will be a marked improvement in his condition.

I heard this on the Country Station today and just hadda "Throw Down" here for @Electric Chicken it's a 2 Stack "MACK" with a "Bunk" in the song despite the Peterbilt and KWs in the video...

Last edited:
Don't let them get ya "down" on a Call-Out thread..

Here @Electric Chicken last winter I was going across 90 in South Dakota jamming out to Boot Scoot Boogie and Kenny Rogers..

Even made a "Video" of It..

Don't let them get ya "down" on a Call-Out thread..

Here @Electric Chicken last winter I was going across 90 in South Dakota jamming out to Boot Scoot Boogie and Kenny Rogers..

Even made a "Video" of It..

Even more "Pathetic" past Sioux Falls got on the 29 and started "Karaoke" with Peter Cetera .

I sure as heck hope that if I'm ever up on "Murder" Charges ya guys show up play this in Court..

That way ole Uncle Birchy gets better food and stoned out on Thorazine in a State Hospital versus the Department Of Corrections..

He don't cry unless ya spill his beer

Last edited:
How about some Big Bands stuff?

I don't gonna get him a date..

He's gotta Make The Move..

Look I understand that in this "Awoke" world be all about taking too far..

Okay sometimes life "requires" Assertiveness..

And a Country Song 4 ya too all explained perfectly..

Sometimes you shall be left aside the road ..

Be out there with you r thumb stuck out in the wind .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread