Easiest ELD for a company of 1

Dillon

Not sure if you guy's know about Forward Thinking Systems ELD solutions, but works good for me and has every thing i need all in one package.

tommyh

my buddy Jimmy has 2 drivers and uses VDO roadlog

I am a one truck outfit and I use Blue Ink Tech or BIT as it is called.$295 one time fee and no monthly fee
I been pulled by the NC Highway Patrol and he looked it over and said it was fine
guess I`ll keep it untill I quit driving

mhyn

my buddy Jimmy has 2 drivers and uses VDO roadlog

I am a one truck outfit and I use Blue Ink Tech or BIT as it is called.$295 one time fee and no monthly fee
I been pulled by the NC Highway Patrol and he looked it over and said it was fine
guess I`ll keep it untill I quit driving
How long do you have that BIT eld? did you notice odometer reading's errors ?
I bought one and installed it in my Cascadia. I drove IN and back to CA. When I clicked to *Road Inspection* I noticed that 'last 7th day' I was in sleeper berth . I was driving that day. Every day I had odometer reading's errors. It was showing I drove 1120 miles on 02/21. Next day instead on 656 miles it was showing 330 miles. Twice called to BIT support. They said its your trucks problem. I decided to return it. I talked to account manager and he said he will send me an email with return instruction. Of course he did not send me any email... I regret that I bought this eld.