Duck Pond Redneckery

GAnthony

No soup for you...!!
Premium
Sep 23, 2007
View attachment 84780

Tyler L Childers is the meth head who shot Sarah's brother in the back of the head with a 410 shotgun.

Illinois is only charging him with felony obstructing justice so far. Murder charges in Kentucky. And Tennessee is probably charging him with something too.
well, in all seriousness, i have always been pro-death penalty.

and KY does have that on the books.

i hope the SOB fries

when and if you can, keep us updated on this asshole.

i hope Sarah's family (or some of them), can make it to his trial

Upvote 0

389 Hood

Premium
Nov 17, 2019
The problem is, he may just get a slap on the wrist like most and do a few years before getting free because of 'good behavior'.

Felony obstruction is nothing. The murder charge will be 2nd degree at best due to his drug history. Tennessee may just hit him with kidnapping.

Hopefully, he won't see the light of day for a while.

As for you being the only one to break the news to Sarah, I agree 100%. You'll pick the right time and place to do it without causing any further stress to her.

Upvote 0

Mike

Feb 1, 2007
She's almost comatose today, like yesterday.

It may be a while before she is ready to handle the news. That said, I would probably break it to her while you are still at the hospital, because there is no telling how she will react.

Would not want to feel the weight on your shoulders right now.

Reactions: InTooDeep
Upvote 0

Duck

Sarcastic remark goes here
Premium
Aug 3, 2011
Internet
It may be a while before she is ready to handle the news. That said, I would probably break it to her while you are still at the hospital, because there is no telling how she will react.

Would not want to feel the weight on your shoulders right now.
I'm planning on getting as many of her family here as possible, like in a conference room, and having a nurse present.

Not sure when that will be though.

Upvote 0

Duck

Premium
Aug 3, 2011
Internet
That’d make a good sgetti sauce
Yeah. I'm going to have to learn about canning. With a gazillion other things going on.

Tomorrow's project is to remedy this situation:

20210801_105224.jpg

20210801_105430.jpg

That hole is flooding the crawl space. Gotta rip that thing off and replace it with PVC.

productImages.jpg

Attachments

• 20210801_105224.jpg
    20210801_105224.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0

Duck

Premium
Aug 3, 2011
Internet
Tub drains are a PITA. Especially if you don't have a crawl space to access the plumbing with. I'd have to take out part of a wall to get to that.
The crawlspace is shallow and a pain in the ass to climb into. Theres a 2'x2' hole in the basement wall about 4 feet up from the floor.

When I'm in there lying on my back, with my elbow on the dirt floor, forearm plumb vertical, I can touch the floor boards with my fingertips. My chest barely clears the floor joists.

But other than that, it shouldn't be too hard to replace it... Except I'm going to need another person. The drain screws into the pipe from the top. I'll need someone to screw the thingy down while I hold it from underneath, unless I can put a little scissor jack under it or something. I dunno.

I'm at the hospital right now.

When I took my shower this morning I plugged the drain and when I was done I used a 12 volt bilge pump to pump the water into the sink. 🙄

Upvote 0

Electric Chicken

Premium
Jul 1, 2016
The crawlspace is shallow and a pain in the ass to climb into. Theres a 2'x2' hole in the basement wall about 4 feet up from the floor.

When I'm in there lying on my back, with my elbow on the dirt floor, forearm plumb vertical, I can touch the floor boards with my fingertips. My chest barely clears the floor joists.

But other than that, it shouldn't be too hard to replace it... Except I'm going to need another person. The drain screws into the pipe from the top. I'll need someone to screw the thingy down while I hold it from underneath, unless I can put a little scissor jack under it or something. I dunno.

I'm at the hospital right now.

When I took my shower this morning I plugged the drain and when I was done I used a 12 volt bilge pump to pump the water into the sink. 🙄
Do what I'd do. Burn the house down and build a new one. Screw plumbing.

😃

Upvote 0

GAnthony

No soup for you...!!
Premium
Sep 23, 2007
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread