Driverless truck on NBC news

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not willing to repeat debt like I did with the cars and the house,. especially since my motivation to get my own truck wouldn't be the same as most.
Then stop posting in areas like you're an o/o.

In the military we called it "stay in your lane."

As was said, people come here looking for advice.

What do they get?

The electric chicken telling them how he'd only do it with $30,000 but life is so much better as a company guy and the poutine bandit saying the only way to operate is illegal and unsafely.

Real good image to portray for our industry.

Then stop posting in areas like you're an o/o.

In the military we called it "stay in your lane."

As was said, people come here looking for advice.

What do they get?

The electric chicken telling them how he'd only do it with $30,000 but life is so much better as a company guy and the poutine bandit saying the only way to operate is illegal and unsafely.

Real good image to portray for our industry.
Yeah because starting on a shoestring is so much better advice...

🙄

Yeah because starting on a shoestring is so much better advice...

🙄
It helps to have experience informing advice. So you're offering advice based on zero experience as an O/O - meaning outside of guessing, you really have very little to offer.

Anyone can surf over to the SBA website to get the statistics on 1st year business failures due to underfunding, then throw out a figure saying $X.00 is the magic number to success. It may be what you'd do, but it's little more than an uninformed wild ass guess.

Last edited:
It helps to have experience informing advice. So you're offering advice based on zero experience as an O/O - meaning outside of guessing, you really have very little to offer.

Anyone can surf over to the SBA website to get the statistics on 1st year business failures due to underfunding, then throw out a figure saying $X.00 is the magic number to success. It may be what you'd do, but it's little more than an uninformed wild ass guess.
so what you're saying is I need to be an owner operator before I know how much I need to start.

You realize that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

here's the thing. I know how to math. So I can calculate what my lifestyle cost, what a truck cost, and what most of the biggest repairs cost. When I add those things up, I get my number. your number is always going to be different from my number. I never said everyone else needs the same amount I do.

So get the F out of here with your superiority complex.

Right. Because we need more droop nose aero POS owners spouting off about how everything needs to be run slow and run legal.

Real good image to portray for our industry

If more truckers sacked up and fought the Man you guys wouldn’t have the regulations you complain about now.

Keep taking it lying down like chumps

We’ll keep running it outlaw and keep laughing at you guys complaining about the regulations driving your ugly trucks :thefinger:

Right. Because we need more droop nose aero POS owners spouting off about how everything needs to be run slow and run legal.

Real good image to portray for our industry

If more truckers sacked up and fought the Man you guys wouldn’t have the regulations you complain about now.

Keep taking it lying down like chumps

We’ll keep running it outlaw and keep laughing at you guys complaining about the regulations driving your ugly trucks :thefinger:
You and the the rest of the backward running beyond the law ARE the reason we have the current regulatory environment.

You've been busy decrying everyone doing exactly the same as you - idjits running beyond the limits of safety, getting into accidents that discomfort your speeding was in Brampton, the guy who hit the hockey team's bus. You biotch about foreigners coming to your country and making a mess of things.

IMO, you're a ****ing loser hypocrite because you do exactly the same thing. You come to my country, break the laws at will, drive unsafely, and make things worse for the citizens of my country.

so what you're saying is I need to be an owner operator before I know how much I need to start.

You realize that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

here's the thing. I know how to math. So I can calculate what my lifestyle cost, what a truck cost, and what most of the biggest repairs cost. When I add those things up, I get my number. your number is always going to be different from my number. I never said everyone else needs the same amount I do.

So get the F out of here with your superiority complex.
Get some creds. Go buy a truck, run as an owner operator. Until then you're just running your mouth about something you have no experience at.

Get some creds. Go buy a truck, run as an owner operator. Until then you're just running your mouth about something you have no experience at.
Buy a truck. With no money. And then I'll know how much money I needed to buy a truck. Whether I had enough or not won't matter, but at least I'll have cred.. Is that what you're saying?

In other words, you're saying it's better to have forum cred than a successful business?

I had over 30 posts selected for deletion for being off topic.

But I think I’m just gonna close this one...it was kinda doomed from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread