• Hi Guest,
    Do you have a question specific to a particular company? If so, click here for our list of over 50 popular trucking companies. Don't see the company listed? Post your question in our General Trucking Forum for all of our members to see, and we will consider adding a forum specifically for the company you mention.

Dont Lease With USA Truck

truck4cash

I was sent a letter of commitment by USA truck. Bought a tractor based on the letter. Was scheduled for orientation, drove to Van Buren. The second day was told that USA had changed their mind and I was sent home. I was not even given a reason why. Now after buying a truck and driving down there you would think they would at least tell me the reason. After returning home I spoke to the recruiter that got me set up with USA and they told him I went home on an emergancy leave. They couldn't even be honest with the independant recruiter. I had to call the local recruiter to get my fuel money to get home they didn't even tell her I was sent home. I wouldn't recomend USA to any one who has their own truck.

I was sent a letter of commitment by USA truck. Bought a tractor based on the letter. Was scheduled for orientation, drove to Van Buren. The second day was told that USA had changed their mind and I was sent home. I was not even given a reason why. Now after buying a truck and driving down there you would think they would at least tell me the reason. After returning home I spoke to the recruiter that got me set up with USA and they told him I went home on an emergancy leave. They couldn't even be honest with the independant recruiter. I had to call the local recruiter to get my fuel money to get home they didn't even tell her I was sent home. I wouldn't recomend USA to any one who has their own truck.

You got a letter of commitment! :wtf: Can't you sue them for damages and attorney's fee's? You should be able to I would think.

But the way our government has been over thrown by corporations it is confusing as to what your/ our rights and protections are anymore. :banghead:

HeyMan...Nothing but respect here bro...but there should be no confusion of what our constitutional rights are. Just because this corrupt government of ours is castrating us, trying to make us feel the way we are about our constitutional rights...actually the word should be immasculating, but none the less...we should not roll over and accept this.

Like I said...nothing but respect bro...but we need to rise above the "beat-down" feeling, and throw off that feeling of confusion and stand strong.

-ss-

HeyMan...Nothing but respect here bro...but there should be no confusion of what our constitutional rights are. Just because this corrupt government of ours is castrating us, trying to make us feel the way we are about our constitutional rights...actually the word should be immasculating, but none the less...we should not roll over and accept this.

Like I said...nothing but respect bro...but we need to rise above the "beat-down" feeling, and throw off that feeling of confusion and stand strong.

-ss-

I would agree. My mention of confusion was a pleasant way of saying we're in a state of chaos. There's no question in my mind as to the dreadful condition of our people, our country, and who took us here, or what we should do about it. The constitution says what we should do. But I won't go any further with my thoughts on this. In the empire we must be mindful of what we say.

I would agree. My mention of confusion was a pleasant way of saying we're in a state of chaos. There's no question in my mind as to the dreadful condition of our people, our country, and who took us here, or what we should do about it. The constitution says what we should do. But I won't go any further with my thoughts on this. In the empire we must be mindful of what we say.

We're on the same side of the fence, bro. I think we're just boiling a little today and are venting.

-ss-

Wow, thankfully you were able to at least get your fuel money from the recruiter. Sounds like he/she at least has some integrity.

Now that you have bought a tractor, I hope you can find a place pretty quickly to get leased on.

Good luck!

you can lease your truck on with the company i work for. and you are your own disbatcher. and you set your own frieght rate for the loads you haul.

hey day what outfit do u have ur truck with cuz my bf is thinking after i read all this crap to him last night in regards to usa hes thinking bout leaving and taking his truck with him since it isnt leased from usa but from a financial company thats providing he cant go back to one of his former employers thats the upside of the lease trucks from usa if u dont want to stay with the ompany u can take the truck with u

Do you know how they treat company drivers, I was thinking of doing the driving school.

Do you know how they treat company drivers, I was thinking of doing the driving school.

No personal knowledge, but there were rumors running around a while back that the company was running off many of their solo drivers in order to get teams into trucks and/or get lease operators into trucks rather than solo company drivers.

My wife and I were also screwed over by USA Truck.They got us in to orientation,we did the physicals and drug screens and then came the road tests.The truck we both took our road tests in was a piece of SHIT!!!!!!!!! The transmission was about to come out of it.The shifter was very sloppy.My wife passed her road test with a score of 90.5 only after she told the driver who gave her her road test off.I did fine on the road part of myne,despiite trouble getting the piece of shit to go into gear,During my backing test I had 6 inches of room on both sides of the trailer and was backing straight in.I then heard a banging on the door and the intelligent idiot told me that I had hit HIS trailer.I asked him twice to show me where I hit it and he couldnt do it!If I would have hit his precious trailer to start with I would have felt it because the trailer was empty! would also advise anyone who is a company driver or an owner operator to NOT and I repeat NOT even think about going to USA Truck for a job,even if its a job mopping floors because they will find a way to screw you!

i DO NOT reccomend USA

i was with USA from 3/07 till last sep.
it was not bad at all for getting my feet wet.
things around the time i got canned for having an inverter.
(REAL reason they no longer hired in FL> I think) were deteriorating. not long after i started hearing stories on the road, other forums, and people i knew that still worked there. NOW they have gone completely insane. making you follow their routing. go out of route, cots you 1.00 a mile!!
fuel stop list is very limited. no more breakdown or other accessorial pay.

USA

Sounds like they are like the federal gov. tell you one thing and do the opposite.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.