Does it "hurt" a truck to run it right at 80000 all the time?

Yea when you're know you're good on weight why drive 75 miles out of your way to avoid a scale that you know you're good on?
Because just rolling you across and letting you go just so long as you aren't heavy isn't the norm around here like it is in the states. Normally there is a person outside and it's a mini interrogation/inspection and PRAY they don't pull you off to the side and ram it in. For this reason they don't usually just turn a sign on and leave it on. They turn on the yellow flashing lights on again off again for a few minutes till they get a batch. Here when they pull their dicks out somebody is getting ****ed. They're not playing.

Long story short scales here are best avoided if you know they're working hard.

Because just rolling you across and letting you go just so long as you aren't heavy isn't the norm around here like it is in the states. Normally there is a person outside and it's a mini interrogation/inspection and PRAY they don't pull you off to the side and ram it in. For this reason they don't usually just turn a sign on and leave it on. They turn on the yellow flashing lights on again off again for a few minutes till they get a batch. Here when they pull their dicks out somebody is getting ****ed. They're not playing.

Long story short scales here are best avoided if you know they're working hard.
That was brought in by the Liberals and Minister Steven Del Duca in an attempt to create Super Coops to try and look like they were doing something about the problem in trucking that they created! Giving licenses to drivers that could not do a proper pre-trip or drive a rig safely.

Reactions: AK7
That was brought in by the Liberals and Minister Steven Del Duca in an attempt to create Super Coops to try and look like they were doing something about the problem in trucking that they created! Giving licenses to drivers that could not do a proper pre-trip or drive a rig safely.
I'm staying away from them for a while. No way I get lucky enough to get rushed through another one like I did last month. Free Timmies ain't THAT good.

hey guys, lets stick closer to the question and maneuver back away from coops and political stuff.

RE: crossing scales: Either you're in the right and good to go, or you're running funky and giving them a reason. Anyone who goes out of their way on the regular to avoid them has something to hide.

And that's coming from an easy target rolling past em on LADD2 "Scalehouse this is Ranger, you need me in there?" "Oh Sorry, no you're good have a good day"

As for running heavy, it's going to be harder on suspension components and basically everything. Scaling 45 in a van isn't hard, we would do 47-48 at Knight in those rigs. Wasn't fun all the time but it could be done. 18k or less for the trucks though, depending on the make.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread