Trucking Regulations: Does anyone use Axon software, specifically with Peoplenet ELD?

husker1234

I'm looking into a dispatch program that integrates with peoplenet and see Axon listed as one. Anyone know costs?

And yes, I even tried ITS Dispatch for about 4 months. It was a cloud version of an Access database that I created so I stopped using it. They were getting me for $150 per month for it. Wasn't worth it in my mind. But then again, I have more apps I have created into MS office that most people are often searching for.

but ITS doesnt have an accounting program which is why I was looking at Axon. What about Truckwin, know anything about them? That has accounting but not sure about the eld.

any time I have looked at those "packages", they are like $30,000 on the LOW end.

Id take it from @mndriver he is a TRUE "independant" operator who knows his Fuel economy down to 3/10s of an MPG..

And I dont say that to be "insulting" either...

I mean he knows his "Ya Know What" and seriously

He "@mndriver" actually Knows his "$hit" and ya can take that to the bank too @husker1234 ...

Last edited by a moderator:
ITS dispatch also connects into QuickBooks if you care to work that route.

I went looking for this stuff only so far. Depending on how big you are, defines kind of what's available to and for you. As you get bigger, 20+ trucks, where you need the power to handle the databases for a trucking company, they aren't cheap. You will be hiring someone just to manage that software and the network requirements.

For the little guys with less than 10 trucks, I haven't found much I like or enjoy working with.....

But there's a reason for that too.

I'd be that guy who is hired to run the data base for a trucking company. I've got the skills to program my own database and spreadsheets for what I want.

Not what others want to package for me.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread