Documents soon to be required at all U.S. land border crossings


Well-Known Member
Staff member
The Department of Homeland Security has issued reminders that as of Jan. 31, 2008, truckers, travelers and anyone else coming into the U.S. at a land border crossing will be required to have a birth certificate and photo ID or a U.S. passport.