Do you think IMUS will return?

Cybergal

What are your thoughts on IMUS returning to Radio/TV?

Will he or won't he?

Was he treated fair or unfair through this process by the network and the basketball team?

nangel78

I do not pay attention to this guy anyway so I do not really care about him. I do not like what he did, but I had never heard of him before this happened. So meh it will not affect me.

Jewel

I never paid attention to the guy before the controversy either. I don't think he'll be back anytime soon, maybe give it a couple of years for the whole thing to blow over.

Mike

Staff member
Imus is already back. His radio show will be launching soon (WABC). Basically, he took a vacation for a couple months, and has now signed a multi-year deal with WABC that will pay him an annual 8 figure salary.

Word is, he will be back on TV very soon as well.

Jewel

Wow, I can't believe he's already back. It's probably working out for the better for him, which I'm sure he loves.

hurgoll

Imus is already back. His radio show will be launching soon (WABC). Basically, he took a vacation for a couple months, and has now signed a multi-year deal with WABC that will pay him an annual 8 figure salary.

Word is, he will be back on TV very soon as well.
I wonder if I take a vacation, will someone pay me 8 figures to sit and talk into a mic? To be honest, I really need a vacation, but I don't think anyone will pay for me to come back. hehe

debrajean

Imus

What are your thoughts on IMUS returning to Radio/TV?

Will he or won't he?

Was he treated fair or unfair through this process by the network and the basketball team?
Well, it's been quite a few months since the man got his ass fired, I never listened to his show, but hubby did and he's been looking to see where Imus has landed. Can't find him anywhere. Maybe, he's gone to dj heaven?

Jewel

I just won't listen to him as I did not listen to him before.

I will not be listening, and I did not listen before, but I think that a lot of people who did not listen before are now going to, because he got so much publicity in the last year.

nangel78

I think you're right Jewel. The more publicity he gets the more people will be curious.

jnjsarauer

He's definitely coming back. I never did think he'd be gone for good. He has made his living by being outrageous, so I was surprised they let him go in the first place.