Discovery Channel announces new 'World's Toughest Trucker' series

The networks have probably assumed that casting a cast of drivers who quietly accomplish their tasks would make for low ratings, so they seem to seek out the ones that are just prone to drama and bull****. Watch on one of those shows when a tire blows out for example: "Ah ****. Ah ****. ****, I blew out a tire blah blah etc."

Not only does it make for completely boring television, but these shows oftentimes paint a negative picture on truck drivers in general. Not everyone is like that.

Like with IRT going over 2 india and peru

So ladies don't get madd cus I can't stand them dudes like Rick Yemm

Gawd tht dude was the biggest puto in the world

@ least when there when in canada and alaska he was always cry

I swear tht dude squats 2 pee 4 reall he is a candy azz bigg time

Watch on one of those shows when a tire blows out for example: "Ah ****. Ah ****. ****, I blew out a tire blah blah etc."
Not everyone is like that.

HA! You're right. Like blowing a tire is the worst thing that can happen to a driver. I shouldn't even call them drivers, more like steering wheel holders but even that title doesn't fit.

So, I watched another episode of shipping wars. Why, I don't know. I was already in sort of a foul mood but now I'm pi$$ed. *sigh* I'm going to spend the rest of my night flipping between the Superbowl and Fox8 cartoons. That coupled with some pizza from Hungry Howies should cheer me up.

I nominate terrylamar lol :numchucks:

Me! What makes you think I want to hang out with a bunch of filthy, stupid truck drivers? Besides, Mike has already won, just ask him, he'll tell you so!

Terry would just start his truck up and instantly win the contest without driving off of his property. Maybe he's related to Chuck Norris. :duckhunt:

Think about it. Both men practice Martial Arts and has ties to the same area (The setting for Walker, Texas Ranger WAS in Austin, TX, right?)

Terry would just start his truck up and instantly win the contest without driving off of his property. Maybe he's related to Chuck Norris. :duckhunt:

Think about it. Both men practice Martial Arts and has ties to the same area (The setting for Walker, Texas Ranger WAS in Austin, TX, right?)

That's right! I am a legend in my own mind, the legend that is terrylamar!

No sir, you are not the only one. I don't care for him or his yellow teeth, long greasy hair, and that crappy dually that has 5 bad fuel injectors. Dude, get your truck fixed.
Pretty hard to get the truck fixed when they low ball the price to the point that they can't make a profit .I also watched another episode of shipping wars . Amatures all of them. Wanna-be billy big riggers !
A word of advice to these wanna Be's . straps use straps . Showing up with damaged cargo shows incompetence

Pretty hard to get the truck fixed when they low ball the price to the point that they can't make a profit .I also watched another episode of shipping wars . Amatures all of them. Wanna-be billy big riggers !
A word of advice to these wanna Be's . straps use straps . Showing up with damaged cargo shows incompetence

U don't in go in 2 business 2 go outta of business

If u can't run a. Budget u can't run somewanna be business

The type don't matter if u can't make u r PROFIT MARGIN

YOU WILL BEE BROKE AND WORKN 4 FREE. NOW FIGURE IT OUT

OR WORK 4 FREE IT DON'T MATTER 2 ME

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread