Diabetes jumps to third biggest killer in US

We're starting to go backwards. Maybe its the obesity, maybe its eating less meat and turning to carbs. Maybe its because we're living longer.

Diabetes now the third biggest killer in the United States
People aren't smoking enough.

Need to bring lung cancer back up the ladder a bit.

cat-paper-facial-expressions-montage-fb.jpg

What! Ow!

cat-hiding-in-drawer.jpg

Didn't realize there was a competition. Is any one taking bets???

I believe that old saying that the world's atmosphere is the primary cause of death. From when you take your first breath you are on your way to the grave yard.

Maybe its the obesity, maybe its eating less meat and turning to carbs.

Bingo. We got fooled into a very bad diet to begin with. We are not cows, we are not supposed to live on grain. Might get us by in a famine, but not the best thing for long term health.

I remember being told in school how "breads and cereals" were an important part of our diet. It has no business in our diet.

Eat fruits and vegetables - Ok, but the problem here is most will take that and go straight for the fruits and overload their bodies with sugar. As for the veggies, we seem to eat any of them as long as they aren't the healthy green ones, which means choosing the ones with the highest carbs and lowest nutrition.

At no point do we need carbs loaded into our body if we are getting the proper amount of fat, protein, and of course nutrients that our body needs.

If the cartoon scares you, wait till you see me without my makeup.....
i would still have a crush on you...

it all started when you walked into the pawn shop, with that device, that injects medicine in the men's "private part" to cure the "social disease....and Chumly walked away..

right then and there, i knew you were my kind of gal....:yahoo:

I think there list is phony. Hell Walker Texas Ranger and 24 kill more than that before the first commercial break.

That sucks for the self righteous vegans. They are better than you, You know.

IMO it is all about balance. You can't eat all fruits and expect not to have a deficiency. You can't eat all meat and expect to not have a deficiency.

One thing I do know about life is, Nobody gets out alive! If you are lucky the good Lord will take you in your sleep.

That sucks for the self righteous vegans. They are better than you, You know.

IMO it is all about balance. You can't eat all fruits and expect not to have a deficiency. You can't eat all meat and expect to not have a deficiency.

One thing I do know about life is, Nobody gets out alive! If you are lucky the good Lord will take you in your sleep.
i have times of insomnia..i can never be taken alive.

Bingo. We got fooled into a very bad diet to begin with. We are not cows, we are not supposed to live on grain. Might get us by in a famine, but not the best thing for long term health.

I remember being told in school how "breads and cereals" were an important part of our diet. It has no business in our diet.

Eat fruits and vegetables - Ok, but the problem here is most will take that and go straight for the fruits and overload their bodies with sugar. As for the veggies, we seem to eat any of them as long as they aren't the healthy green ones, which means choosing the ones with the highest carbs and lowest nutrition.

At no point do we need carbs loaded into our body if we are getting the proper amount of fat, protein, and of course nutrients that our body needs.

You're to focused on what the media hypes. We were, and still are, able to eat anything. Where the problem comes from is the MODERN food, which has little in common with what nature made for millennia. The shit being grown now is to MAKE MONEY, not feed people. It is no surprise that people have developed an intolerance to so many natural foods that we ate for thousands of years. Add to that the fact that people have no clue about the concept of moderation, and spend massive amounts of time sitting on their asses, and it's no surprise people are eating themselves into the ground.

As for diabetes, keeping people sick is any easy way to keep them under control, not to mention making billions from the process. It doesn't take much mental effort to understand why the same people own the pharmaceutical companies that make the drug, the labs that make and own the food patents and the companies that sell crop seed.

I have Diabetes Type 2.

10 Year ago the Nurse from Urologe sent me Home. I shall first trteat my Diabetes before i come again.
I started with 500 Mg Metformin.
Got later also Januvia 100 and Cardide 1.5 Mg
Today i have 2x 500 Mg Metformin, 2 x Invokana 100 mg,Gliglazide 80 mg,Januvie 100 mg and Cardide SR 1.5 mg
Problem is,... Im too Fat and not enough exercise.
Nurse now wants go rid of one of the Medication with me lowering the Blood Sugar on a different Way.
Well, My Portions just too big and too many,but in my Age is a good Meal often more exciting then a Beautiful Woman. And i dont like to run a Mile if i can drive.
One Month,the Nurse gave me...

I have Diabetes Type 2.

10 Year ago the Nurse from Urologe sent me Home. I shall first trteat my Diabetes before i come again.
I started with 500 Mg Metformin.
Got later also Januvia 100 and Cardide 1.5 Mg
Today i have 2x 500 Mg Metformin, 2 x Invokana 100 mg,Gliglazide 80 mg,Januvie 100 mg and Cardide SR 1.5 mg
Problem is,... Im too Fat and not enough exercise.
Nurse now wants go rid of one of the Medication with me lowering the Blood Sugar on a different Way.
Well, My Portions just too big and too many,but in my Age is a good Meal often more exciting then a Beautiful Woman. And i dont like to run a Mile if i can drive.
One Month,the Nurse gave me...

damn Fred, sorry to hear, you only have one month..you have been a good person here.

we will miss you.

g'bye my foreign friend...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread