Destination Excellence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that definitely wasn't me in the pics above. I get out and look like 50 times when I back up. I don't want to bend the truck up. Or hit someone cuz they decided to sneak in behind me.

Took my first load up to Superior Wisconsin yesterday, unloaded that this am. Got loaded out of Hayward Wisconsin and am back in Iowa tonight. Heating up some dinner in my lunch box oven. It's 10 hr time. Yay!

Ran with a couple other TMC guys for a short time. Had fun rachet jawing on the cb with them about rare steak and other mysterious things of life.

Had one person make a comment about the military veteran stickers the company put on my truck. He was also quiet impressed that I remembered my 5 digit tractor and trailer number followed by my six digit mileage and employee ID. He said it was way to much to remember.

He was also quiet impressed that I remembered my 5 digit tractor and trailer number followed by my six digit mileage and employee ID. He said it was way to much to remember.
I can usually do that unless some chowder head walks up and starts yapping at me, Then it is like, Son of my bitch! Now I got to walk back to the truck and get the milage again:oops:

Today my clock was cut super short for drive Time. Drove 1 he to place to drop lumber. Took 2 hrs for father time to get it off with a forklift made before I was born. (Not complaining though he was very nice). Then 1 HR drive to the terminal. 1 He for Truck wash and trailer inspection. 2 hours for trailer repair. 40 min drive to load. 3 hours securing load due to wind blowing my straps off repeatedly. Having to climb load to replace them. Then got 100 miles down the road and shut down and got a shower and sandwich. But I got to snap this awesome pic today while waiting for trailer repair.

IMG_20170323_140712.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread