Dear House Haulers: You Do Not Own the Parking Lot

A lot of drivers have no clue that U.S. Marshals Service has jurisdiction over us and over any other law dog trying his bullshit on us. I have called them when I run into a Dirty Harry that thinks I am going to bow down to him. The US deputy marshal will come and straighten their ass out. I am 3rd generation trucker for 32 years I learned that from my grandfather and I do use that knowledge. But then you should avoid that area for a while because that Barney Fife will have it out for you pulling rank on him and making him look bad he will be looking for you and he won't forget it for a loooong time.

I mean parking big loads. Colorado and other western states are teeming with space and old dirt lot stops not a lot of people park at.
You should really remove Colorado from your thought process in this. Wyoming yes, Montana yes. Colorado, no. There is very limited parking on 76, 70, or 25. US 160 east of the divide nope. And forget anything in Denver unless your parking there between 10am and 2:30pm or you have a reserved spot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread