Currently probation

willisjd13

Are there any companires that hire people that is currently on probation for a felony.

Are there any companires that hire people that is currently on probation for a felony.

from my findings, the answer is yes. i'm still looking in to it but i have found it varies from 1 yr to 5 yrs to 7 yrs on the age of them. some are never. it all depends on the offense and age of the crime. i am considering one right now who pay decent, and home on weekends. :cool:

first off how old is yours ?
not much of a choice so far, but here they are :
1. USA - no violent or drug felonies
2. Florilli - no major felonies
3. Swift - conviction form must be filled out.

of the 3 so far usa would be my only choice and maybe florilli. if it comes down to swift then i think it's time to hang up my cdl for a year cause i saw much better companies that will hire with it being a year old.

I been on probation since 2004 and I get off in 2008, my P/O said I can drive trucks in and out of state. As long as I make it back for my meetings.

Are they cool enough you can call them if you get stuck in another state? Or can you check in else where if you have to and have them contact your PO to prove your there? Just wondering.

i'm surprised he still has to check in. all i do is send in there blood money once a month.

Seems like everyone is different on this. Our boy just got out a couple of months ago, but he has to make weekly checkins for his first 90 days. Then he'll have to go in once a month. Fortunately, he's only got 13 months total, so if he keeps his nose clean it will be over soon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread