Crystal Estrella First Ever Trucker Buddy Teacher of the Month

snowflake

Ow ya goin'
this article caught my eye because of the comment about Flat Stanley......my granddaughters have done this.....I still carry "Humpty Dumpty and take pics of the places Humpty goes and post to a blog.....

Trucker Buddy recently recognized Crystal Estrella, a first grade teacher at Rio Gila Elementary School in Tuscon, Ariz., as its first ever Teacher of the Month. Crystal was nominated for this award by her Trucker Buddy driver, Lynn Rhoades of Walmart. Lynn and Crystal have been a Trucker Buddy team for five years.

"The first year Crystal asked me to do Flat Stanley, I did not belong to Trucker Buddy International," explains Lynn. "I took Flat Stanley and put him in a clear backpack and he traveled all over the United States with me and several of my fellow drivers. When I did a class visit with the truck, I was hooked."

Later, Lynn and Crystal realized that their arrangement was a natural match for the Trucker Buddy program and joined. Crystal has a board in her classroom with all the information, pictures and postcards Lynn has sent the class. There are also a couple of company collector trucks, books and other memorabilia.
Crystal Estrella First Ever Trucker Buddy Teacher of the Month - Truckinginfo.com

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread