• Hi Guest,
    Do you have a question specific to a particular company? If so, click here for our list of over 50 popular trucking companies. Don't see the company listed? Post your question in our General Trucking Forum for all of our members to see, and we will consider adding a forum specifically for the company you mention.

CR England School

Hayli Miller

If I fail at the Cr England school will I have to pay it back? I don't have my cdl

@Hayli Miller ... That's a real good question.

I've been on this forum for a couple years and seen numerous requests from interested parties asking the same thing.

2 reasons come to mind for the lack of participation by CRE alumni;

1. Embarrassed to come back after they were warned about CRE tactics and found those warnings to be valid,

2. CRE pays them to be silent.

That's just my opinion though.

Good luck.

Who has gone thier
after all the eye openers I got from doing a google search from cr england id'e run id'e run like my hair was on fire if you haven't all ready commited yourself to there school. be prepared that phase one training is learning how to drive the truck and phase two is going out with another trainer and having the fleese deal shoved down your throat:mad:. don't do it!! there are much better companies out there than those quacks!!! knowing that they have security gaurd's and metal detectors just tells me one thing how many people they ****ed over:rolleyes:.

Last edited:
Who is a good company. When I got off the phone with CR England I thought it sounded too good to be true, and my mom was saying it's not one of those deals where if you go up there and fail ur going to have to pay it back and they come after you with a big ass bill

that's exactly what it is. They will haunt you and force you to pay it back or ruin your credit.

You didn't say WHERE you are from but.

Check with your local technical college. All one of these schools do is help you get your license. There are other options than going to a mega carrier for that "privilege."

Like this.

http://sctcc.edu/truck-driver-training
http://www.dctc.edu/continuing-education/transportation-safety/corporate-truck-driver/
http://www.southeastmn.edu/academic_programs/truckdriving/index.asp?programID=29

I would trust any of those places LONG before I were to trust a mega-carrier. It will also let you stay at home with your parents while attending school.

Nobody here that I know of (who will admit it). Most, if not all, CDL schools expect to be paid whether you successfully complete the program or not.

That said, most CDL programs are set up so a person who completed the seventh grade can pass.
Your so mean!:paddle: Lol!

Texas, I heard crst is good
when I looked into them 5 years ago. all they ran was teams I dunno know if they still run that way or not. so if you don't want to be married to a complete stranger in a jail cell on wheels then I would not apply with them!!

Company Attributes
  • Job Work/Life Balance

• Compensation/Benefits

• Job Security/Advancement
  • Management

• Job Culture
Not a good place to work for compulsive lying from beginning.

truck driver (Former Employee), colton , ca – December 28, 2014
Pros: getting my c.d.l and traveling country.
Cons: lied about home time and making half of money promise and trainers are lunatics.

I was lied to by recruiting to start off. My 1st trainer owner operator stole my money by cheating my training hours. My 2nd trainer should of been in a mental institution everybody wanted too kill his pets back home instead of driving no experience at all. It's alright to get your c.d.l bad management always putting your truck driving career on the – more...

Just Graduated (Former Employee), Riverside CA – December 9, 2014
Save your life .Stay away from this company. After I got my CDL they try to push me right away to be a trainer which is not the right place for a new student This people only think about them self . Not the safety of the employer . So give yourself a favor and stay away from the beginning .

that's exactly what it is. They will haunt you and force you to pay it back or ruin your credit.

You didn't say WHERE you are from but.

Check with your local technical college. All one of these schools do is help you get your license. There are other options than going to a mega carrier for that "privilege."

Like this.

http://sctcc.edu/truck-driver-training
http://www.dctc.edu/continuing-education/transportation-safety/corporate-truck-driver/
http://www.southeastmn.edu/academic_programs/truckdriving/index.asp?programID=29

I would trust any of those places LONG before I were to trust a mega-carrier. It will also let you stay at home with your parents while attending school.

Well both have their advantages and disadvantages.

I aqquired my CDL through the Wisconsin Department of Workforce development but the school they used was "not" accredited and many carriers turned me down because of that.

Now I did not owe any money but the class was only a week long and basically they taught you just enough to pass a CDL SKILLS test and get your license but when I finally found my first job I learned how woefully inadequate my training was and ended up starting out in a straight truck until a couple of the guys could brush me up on the big rig and I spent many afternoons in the back lot just backing up between two old junky trailers and doing laps around a quiet section of the industrial park to get used to making WIDE TURNS and controlling my trailer

Now with a CARRIER you do agree to Work for them for one full year or pay for the schooling but you Get The JOB with the training "it took me 6 months to find my first job with NO EXPERIENCE"

I would also imagine the bigger carriers invest more in their training programs not wanting to have wrecks and hoping to retain drivers PLUS they send you out as a team for a month or two with a seasoned driver which is valuable in helping you prepare and when that year is up if ya don't like the company well now you got the expirience so ya just go find a different job

I don't know I aint gonna tell ya what to do but you should look at both options and decide for yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread