Cpap

smoothheem

Hello everyone, I am having problems with this cpap machine, I have been with crete for about 5 months and everything was going gd intill they made me get a sleep study and forced me to but a cpap machine thru them, the problem is that I am a active sleeper and the mask will not stay on at nite and I have done everything, at this point I am desperate, they have put me out of service 4 times already ranging from 7, 5, 5 and now 11 days today, this time they told me to clean out my truck and go home to get compliant and then I can come back, I am not trying to leave company but I am losing alot of money, any suggestions please, this is really getting out of hand over a cpap machine.
Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Lol @SkateBoard and Duck, thay was gd!

My mom has bought a couple of them really cheap on eBay. But she doesn't need the tattle-tale kind that rats you out to the NSA company.

I'm not a Doctor, I like to play one on the weekends though. What if, Restless sleep was the cause of waking during the night and not a breathing problem? Here we would have a driver that had to purchase a machine for no reason.

No one ever tests dispatchers to see if they where up drinking and doing blow all night and never slept a wink. By the decisions they make I am sure they do.

I know this does not help answer your question. It's just self serving venting on my part.

Yeah @rigjockey that's why I suggest going to see his Doctor. If he feels he does not have apnea nor require that overpriced company store machine go from there. Probably gonna take an Attorney to stop this kinda bull squeeze.

I think I am going to get another test done, because this is some bull, and get this, next week I wont even get a pay check, so guess what, the following week they will take out double, bs, I am just trying to work and take care of my son, I am a single parent that has custody of my son, this is not cool.

Skateboard, if you could I would gladly pay you for it,

Lol...Ya, it would be fun to try. It takes positive pressure from you breathing to trigger the machine so connecting some device to simulate your breathing would do it. You could also have someone else wear it at home while your driving. The data is also stored in some type of non volatile memory inside so that could be possibly changed.

Can you access & look at the usage data on that thing yourself?

Like if you were to make some kind of contraption that would simulate a breathing human, ... can you see the data & tell if it's fooling the machine properly?

From doing a little research it seems there are different masks you can try. One place suggests wearing a baseball hat. Can you go to a medical supply store near you and see if they have any other masks?

Yes the machine has a data screen on it to tell if it is working and how many hrs u used it for each time u put it on, I would love to know or find something that will simulate me breathing, I would gladly pay someone, its not that I want to totally cheat, but I do want to use machine and get use to it but it is taking me longer then normal and it is affecting my job.funny part of it is the people say that I am getting the the full treatment but not what the company wants, they want 4 hrs or more.

Well guys, I am leavin crete because they done pissed me off now, they are just picking with me now it seems, because I done sat and got compliant for 5 days like they asked, now it was time to release me and they tell me that the next time I will be shut down for 30 days and I will also need a new physical before I get into a truck again because the doctor gave me some sleeping meds to relax me so I will be able to keep mask on, I am sick of them at this point and now they dont want to get me a rent a car to come back, they said they can get me a bus ticket, well hell with that, I am not taking a bus, they rented me a car to get the job, so I am going some place else,prob back to western express unfortunately.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread