COVID-19 "Good News" only thread......Poll

quillcom

Should we set aside a Covid-19 good new only thread somewhere in this group.

I imagine that anytime we hear of a flat curve, new drug, happy stories, etc we
post it.

May help with the morale and sanity.

How bout we make this that thread?

I’ll start.

Several large insurance companies waiving testing and treatment fees.

Traffic is much better. And gas is cheaper. My wife has been working from home so I’m seeing more of her. She insist when I get home I take off all my clothes and go straight to the shower, while taking them off I asked her you know since I’m naked maybe we can go ahead and...but she cut me off and says quit trying to use this to your advantage and go shower. Can’t blame a guy for trying.

Dont usually vote in polls but said yes in this one

Somethins gotta counterbalance the worldwide chicken little act

All the idiots are now finally seeing why we with IQs over 75 have been saying we need to get that damn Made in China label off our store shelves and bring our manufacturing home.
china makes crap!!!

Im a "essential personnel" as i have been told. involved with the medical transport and other Transport related.

Some FYI wear a particle mask if your not able to afford a N95 mask.

these work well for public exposure

20200402_120234.jpg

I use them with another cover so i dont look like the typical bay area person with a white or blue mask on.
IMG_20200402_120507.jpg

be cautious where you are and what you do. If you can afford to pay and pump diesel from the pump. I would suggest it. An MIT scientist has mentioned that the droplets can travel 27 feet. That has yet to be confirmed.

Also keep your outside shoes seperate from your in truck or in home shoes. Try to be safe everyone.

Also as of today April 2, 2020 I dont have COVID-19 and know of no one who has it .

we should let everyone know if you have heard or know personally of anyone infected or exposed. Lets not let the hysterial of the mainstream media effect what you see in person.

when it ends? this is going to be worse than the great depression when it's looked at historically. the only thing we have going for us is the governments ability to borrow money. or print money. i'm not sure what's going on there. can't keep putting out trillions of dollars to shore up a collapsing economy.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread