• Hi Guest,
    Do you have a question specific to a particular company? If so, click here for our list of over 50 popular trucking companies. Don't see the company listed? Post your question in our General Trucking Forum for all of our members to see, and we will consider adding a forum specifically for the company you mention.

Covenant Transport/Trucking

Djfan

Any feedback on this company? Looking into it for my wife and I.

I don't have any current knowledge that can help. It's a dynamic industry.

All I can say is it sucked to drive for them in 2004.

HHG mileage pay, forced dispatch, forced routing, forced fueling, long waits on hold to talk to maintenance if you needed them, Chattanooga is a black hole, if you end up within 300 miles it sucks you in and it takes three days to get out. The Freightliners had optimized idle, making it nearly impossible to sleep. One day off per week on the road, but minimum 3 weeks out, and you gotta request home time a week in advance.

Orientation was more like Vacation Bible School than anything else. And they talk down to you like you're a crack addict they just rescued off the street out of the goodness of their hearts after you stole a loaf of bread from them or something.

But like I said. That was 13 years ago. Things change. That's why I didn't elaborate at first.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread