Politics Communist China’s TikTok Will Now Collect Your ‘Faceprint’ and ‘Voiceprint’

389 Hood

Premium
Nov 17, 2019
What if it has the 501 Cadillac?
No such thing as a 501. It is either a 472 or a 500 in anything 1968 or newer. In 1970 the El Dorado premiered with the new 500 CID/400 HP engine. In 1975 all Cadillac's produced up to 1976 had the 500CID be it front or rear wheel drive.

That 501 on the spec label on the radiator shroud is a series number.

Upvote 0

Sinister

pari animositate
Premium
Mar 19, 2009
Lost.
No such thing as a 501. It is either a 472 or a 500 in anything 1968 or newer. In 1970 the El Dorado premiered with the new 500 CID/400 HP engine. In 1975 all Cadillac's produced up to 1976 had the 500CID be it front or rear wheel drive.

That 501 on the spec label on the radiator shroud is a series number.
Interesting.

Reactions: 389 Hood
Upvote 0

389 Hood

Premium
Nov 17, 2019
Just don't buy a Northstar unless you have a lotta money to dump into a boat anchor. They are prissy and need constant attention. They incorporated cast iron heads with an aluminum block and the compression would pull the head bolts right out of the block, dumping coolant into the oil and vice-versa. You'd have to drill and tap the blocks, add helicoils and still keep your fingers crossed. The 472 block, which was carried to the 500 by stroking it and then to the 425 and 368 was the best engine Cadillac ever produced and it was a Cadillac only engine, unlike those share across the marques in the GM line up.

Upvote 0

Duck

Sarcastic remark goes here
Premium
Aug 3, 2011
Internet
Just don't buy a Northstar unless you have a lotta money to dump into a boat anchor. They are prissy and need constant attention. They incorporated cast iron heads with an aluminum block and the compression would pull the head bolts right out of the block, dumping coolant into the oil and vice-versa. You'd have to drill and tap the blocks, add helicoils and still keep your fingers crossed. The 472 block, which was carried to the 500 by stroking it and then to the 425 and 368 was the best engine Cadillac ever produced and it was a Cadillac only engine, unlike those share across the marques in the GM line up.
I'd never buy a car with an aluminum block.

Overheat them just one time and they're trashed.

Reactions: 389 Hood
Upvote 0

Sinister

pari animositate
Premium
Mar 19, 2009
Lost.
'F' Tic Tok. In fact, 'F' all social media platforms, 'cept this place. I have to get a laugh somewhere.
Yeah well you're missing out. Big time.

@Hammer166 can verify this. Because I sent it to him.

The other night I watched the most classy, refined high art I've seen ever.

It was an ass slapping contest.

Ass. Slapping. Contest.

Someplace in Russia, two women on a stage with bikinis on having an ass slapping contest. There was a referree and all so it must be a pretty serious sport.

I don't know why you wouldn't want Tik Tok if not for such quality entertainment.

Your loss, man.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hammer166

Instigateur №166™
Premium
Feb 22, 2012
Rocky Mountain High

Ass. Slapping. Contest.

Someplace in Russia, two women on a stage with bikinis on having an ass slapping contest. There was a referree and all so it must be a pretty serious sport.

I don't know why you wouldn't want Tik Rok if not for such quality entertainment.

Your loss, man.
Wait.... WHAT?!?

BRB

*frantically scrolls back thru texts *

Upvote 0

389 Hood

Premium
Nov 17, 2019

Ass. Slapping. Contest.

I don't know why you wouldn't want Tik Tok if not for such quality entertainment.

Your loss, man.
That depends on what you call missing out. I don't want to be one of those people that walks around with my nose buried in a phone screen. Those screens have turned people into zombies. Every time the thing makes a noise, they have to grab it and stare at it, then act like they are responding to whatever they were looking at.

No, sorry, not my loss at all as I see it. We're all different. I made it through my childhood playing in the rain, making mud pies and building forts. Today's adolescents have their faces buried in a phone while walking into poles and trees. Adults are basically the same, only they are driving 4000 pound machines around running into others and causing irreparable damage.

Upvote 0

Sinister

pari animositate
Premium
Mar 19, 2009
Lost.
That depends on what you call missing out. I don't want to be one of those people that walks around with my nose buried in a phone screen. Those screens have turned people into zombies. Every time the thing makes a noise, they have to grab it and stare at it, then act like they are responding to whatever they were looking at.

No, sorry, not my loss at all as I see it. We're all different. I made it through my childhood playing in the rain, making mud pies and building forts. Today's adolescents have their faces buried in a phone while walking into poles and trees. Adults are basically the same, only they are driving 4000 pound machines around running into others and causing irreparable damage.
I hear ya. Cell phones are killing society.

Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread