Politics Communist China’s TikTok Will Now Collect Your ‘Faceprint’ and ‘Voiceprint’

Sinister

pari animositate
Premium
Same reason humans advise others not to eat Tide Pods.

Some people learn by being told. Others learn by observation. Others just have to pee on the electric fence and find out the hard way.
Everyone on tik tok knew years ago it was Chinese Spyware.

Social media stealing data was a battle lost before anyone knew it began. Tik tok was not the first by a stretch.

This has all been said before.

Duck

Sarcastic remark goes here
Everyone on tik tok knew years ago it was Chinese Spyware.

Social media stealing data was a battle lost before anyone knew it began. Tik tok was not the first by a stretch.

This has all been said before.
It's OK to eat Tide Pods because we've already been informed of the danger. 🙂👍

Sinister

pari animositate
Premium
Does Jinping make you swallow?
🙄

The article in your first post raises concern (feat mongering really) about making videos.

You do understand the difference between making videos and simply watching them, right?

As far as data mining goes I've covered that.

Given that you still haven't made a cogent point about the intent of this thread, I'll ask again; what specifically did you expect?

So far your entire participation is about as stupid as making, editing, and posting youtube videos then claiming you don't press play buttons.

It's that stupid.

Duck

🙄

The article in your first post raises concern (feat mongering really) about making videos.

You do understand the difference between making videos and simply watching them, right?

As far as data mining goes I've covered that.

Given that you still haven't made a cogent point about the intent of this thread, I'll ask again; what specifically did you expect?

So far your entire participation is about as stupid as making, editing, and posting youtube videos then claiming you don't press play buttons.

It's that stupid.
You're grasping at straws, looking for an excuse to continue being a bag of Vagisil.

Go watch your tiktok videos before Xi gets angry with you.

Duck

For boredom relief and temporary reduction of cranial activity through memes and videos that are short enough to be compatible with everyone's attention deficit disorder, this app is good and doesn't involve the Chinese Communist Party.

A couple of screenshots.

Screenshot_20211004-123848.jpg Screenshot_20211004-124007.jpg

Hammer166

Instigateur №166™
Premium

Sinister

pari animositate
Premium
Yeah! You can see 7 year old memes! Complete with that heavy black border they used to have!

You can probably even see them on your flip phone!

Users who are viewing this thread