Politics Communist China’s TikTok Will Now Collect Your ‘Faceprint’ and ‘Voiceprint’

Duck

Sarcastic remark goes here
Premium
Aug 3, 2011
Internet
Reactions: Fast Freddy
Upvote 0

Sinister

pari animositate
Premium
Mar 19, 2009
Lost.
Upvote 0

Duck

Premium
Aug 3, 2011
Internet
Again why does this get its own thread? Did you forget how to use a forum?
Because as a stand-alone thread it would get one or two replies and then go off topic into pointless drivel with GAnthony talking about Ravioli or Birch talking about fiat currency and Tyler Durden.

Upvote 0

Sinister

pari animositate
Premium
Mar 19, 2009
Lost.
Because as a stand-alone thread it would get one or two replies and then go off topic into pointless drivel with GAnthony talking about Ravioli or Birch talking about fiat currency and Tyler Durden.
Anyone who has used Tik Tok for laughs has also realized very quickly that its Chinese Spyware since day 1.

Not at all a surprise.

Facebook has been listening through your phone for years now. I'd be more worried about American based Facebook actually covering up a COVID conspiracy and employing 12 Chinese nationals in their Seattle office.

We know China isn't friendly. Facebook should at least retain some loyalty.

Its all garbage. Anyone with half a brain knows that.

Upvote 0

Duck

Premium
Aug 3, 2011
Internet
Anyone with half a brain knows that.
And yet you continue to use their apps, upload pictures of yourself for your profile pic, probably allow yourself to be tagged in pictures, etc.

Because I actually have more than half a brain,.. I have a dog for my FB picture, I've never installed the Facebook app, do not allow retards to tag me in pictures they upload (there's a setting for that) never installed the Tiktok app, won't get on Parler because it requires an app, I use an email address only for Facebook, not my regular one. I get birthday reminders in June because I put in a fake birthday (like I did on this forum), misspelled my last name, I have never entered any employer, school or home town information on Facebook, never tagged any relatives as "family members", and during the height of the COVID "contact tracing" bullshit I left my phone at home almost every time I went to a grocery store or anywhere I would be around a large number of people. And I've got electrical tape over my phone's selfie cam and the one on my laptop.

What steps have you taken to counter the tech overlords?

Reactions: Canadian Eh
Upvote 0

Sinister

pari animositate
Premium
Mar 19, 2009
Lost.
And yet you continue to use their apps, upload pictures of yourself for your profile pic, probably allow yourself to be tagged in pictures, etc.

Because I actually have more than half a brain,.. I have a dog for my FB picture, I've never installed the Facebook app, do not allow retards to tag me in pictures they upload (there's a setting for that) never installed the Tiktok app, won't get on Parler because it requires an app, I use an email address only for Facebook, not my regular one. I get birthday reminders in June because I put in a fake birthday (like I did on this forum), misspelled my last name, I have never entered any employer, school or home town information on Facebook, never tagged any relatives as "family members", and during the height of the COVID "contact tracing" bullshit I left my phone at home almost every time I went to a grocery store or anywhere I would be around a large number of people. And I've got electrical tape over my phone's selfie cam and the one on my laptop.

What steps have you taken to counter the tech overlords?

I don't do any of those things with Tik Tok and you and I are not what they're looking for.

I'll give a fictional scenario.

A kid makes a tik tok account and makes tons of videos. Adds an Instagram account.

Graduates high school and goes to college. Still makes videos.

Joins the military and is recruited into the CIA. Neglects to scrub their online history and even if the CIA thinks of it the communists who are quite patient and willing to play the long game still have images stored.

That kid is already compromised as far as the KSB and CCP are concerned. Facial recognition software sees to that.

Thats what they're looking for and that's what Trump absolutely failed to illustrate.

They're not looking for insignificant people like you and me. I'm going to keep shit posting on Facebook using the app and watching hot girls dancing around.

You keep logging in and out of this or that looking for the next feigned outrage fear **** article.

Reactions: krelithous
Upvote 0

Duck

Premium
Aug 3, 2011
Internet
I don't do any of those things with Tik Tok and you and I are not what they're looking for.

I'll give a fictional scenario.

A kid makes a tik tok account and makes tons of videos. Adds an Instagram account.

Graduates high school and goes to college. Still makes videos.

Joins the military and is recruited into the CIA. Neglects to scrub their online history and even if the CIA thinks of it the communists who are quite patient and willing to play the long game still have images stored.

That kid is already compromised as far as the KSB and CCP are concerned. Facial recognition software sees to that.

Thats what they're looking for and that's what Trump absolutely failed to illustrate.

They're not looking for insignificant people like you and me. I'm going to keep shit posting on Facebook using the app and watching hot girls dancing around.

You keep logging in and out of this or that looking for the next feigned outrage fear **** article.
Do you think it's only China mining tagged selfie pics for facial recognition databases?

How do you think the Washington Kremlin is identifying dissidents to arrest and abuse after the mostly peaceful Jan 6th protest?

A cop from Idaho or Colorado or somewhere was at the mostly peaceful protest on Jan 6th, left his phone in his hotel room, never entered the capitol building, but was identified in the crowd outside by facial recognition in someone else's pictures they put on Twitter, and the fake news media started harassing his captain and got him fired. Just for attending a legitimate protest for a legitimate cause the left doesn't agree with.

The radical left has been taking pictures of the election auditors in Arizona when they come out of the building and Big Tech is helping them identify the people and "dox" them and a few have been getting death threats. Trump has been fundraising for security to protect those people.

Yeah keep thinking its just China looking for future CIA recruits.

Upvote 0

GAnthony

No soup for you...!!
Premium
Sep 23, 2007
you mean, if i keep watching nude dancing by young ladies, the Chinese will take my raviolis away from me?

Reactions: Fast Freddy
Upvote 0

Fast Freddy

Apr 1, 2020
Texas
I have no Facebook, or Twitter, or TikDik or whatever. Just email for this guy.

I’ve always thought the internet if used properly can be a wonderful thing. I’ve been to many amazing places and done many amazing things that I’d likely not of heard of without the internet.

But if used used improperly the internet is a house of horrors that’ll ruin your life.

Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread