Coastal Transport (CT Transportaion) in Bridgeport Alabama

aunlu88

Does anyone know anything about CT transportation in Bridgeport al? My husband just graduated from a trucking school and has been pre-hired by this company but we can not find any kind of reviews about this company ( Good or Bad). Any kind of input would be great. Thanks!!!

boone315

SPACE TRUCKING
I have not heard very much good about that family of trucking companies in a number of years, I think they like cheap working drivers

aunlu88

Thank you for your reply. İt looks like his only options right now, because he has no experience yet and he has two speeding tickets, is either CT or Swift. Of the two which would you recomend?

Jmurman

Crete Driver
We had a CT guy come to our class the other week. Here in MD they do almost all flat beds with most of that business going to sheetrock mfgs here, with deliveries to Lowes, Home Depot etc.

The trucks they use are Macks with auto trans. We see there trucks every day here moving freight. Pay seems to be decent and home time is good.

A number of our students are going with them and frankly I don't think it would be that bad. I would certainly go with them before I'd go with swift, werner or that crowd.

Hope this helps.

boone315

SPACE TRUCKING
Of the two, I would have to say swift (I never have and never will work for either of them) But Swift should have a bigger customer base, should have newer better trucks, also the post above says they use automatics , I think swifty still uses the standard(I could be wrong) and if your man wants to learn, it is better to start off with a standard, if he learns how to drive on an automatic, it would limit him on companies to work for if/when he wants to switch companies

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts