Clean Random Funny Pictures

Duck

Quack
Supporter
They should put those on the windshields and mirrors as well.

The best though is those big goofy ass stickers telling them not to put DEF or fuel in the wrong tanks or on mirrors saying get out and look.
I saw a sticker with instructions on how to operate the door lock. It said "insert key" and had arrows indicating which way to turn it to lock or unlock. I forgot what company it was. It was years ago.

Hillbilly Canuck

I saw a sticker with instructions on how to operate the door lock. It said "insert key" and had arrows indicating which way to turn it to lock or unlock. I forgot what company it was. It was years ago.
And some people are still surprised that we get treated as less than scum. I mean they tried to look like they were pretending to give a shit for a week or two but once again here we are.

Duck

Quack
Supporter
And some people are still surprised that we get treated as less than scum. I mean they tried to look like they were pretending to give a shit for a week or two but once again here we are.
Well to be honest there are a lot of truck drivers that really are lower than scum and deserve to be treated as so.

The ones that leave **** bottles and other garbage lying around, especially in places that are privately owned and are not required to let us park there.

Then there's the ones who ruined CB radio by getting on and making stupid noises, racist remarks and left wing politics, prompting all the decent folks to turn their radios off.

The idiots who participate in the snail races. One neutered 62 mph truck trying to pass another one for ten minutes, blocking the hammer lane.

And to a lesser extent, the morons who use their high beams instead of the interrupt to signal "ya missed me" when being passed.

Hillbilly Canuck

Well to be honest there are a lot of truck drivers that really are lower than scum and deserve to be treated as so.

The ones that leave **** bottles and other garbage lying around, especially in places that are privately owned and are not required to let us park there.

Then there's the ones who ruined CB radio by getting on and making stupid noises, racist remarks and left wing politics, prompting all the decent folks to turn their radios off.

The idiots who participate in the snail races. One neutered 62 mph truck trying to pass another one for ten minutes, blocking the hammer lane.

And to a lesser extent, the morons who use their high beams instead of the interrupt to signal "ya missed me" when being passed.
What about the ones that are wall to wall bumper to bumper till you can barely drive down the ramp past them only to find a rest area 3/4 empty and gigantic pull through spots?

The ones that come over barely clearing your hood like a 4 wheeler?

The ones driving down the middle lane at 55 or less?

The ones that just hit any highway shoulder for a break? You know they're not all broken down.

Duck

Quack
Supporter
What about the ones that are wall to wall bumper to bumper till you can barely drive down the ramp past them only to find a rest area 3/4 empty and gigantic pull through spots?
Depends on the time of day.

Legitimate spots fill up in the evening,, making the 2AM guys have to invent a spot.

The solar powered guys who park at 7pm are able to leave at 5am. So those spots open up while the 2am arrivals are stuck in their invent-a-spots until noon.

Electric Chicken

Supporter
Depends on the time of day.

Legitimate spots fill up in the evening,, making the 2AM guys have to invent a spot.

The solar powered guys who park at 7pm are able to leave at 5am. So those spots open up while the 2am arrivals are stuck in their invent-a-spots until noon.
Yeah I don't criticize any of that because I wasn't there when they had to find somewhere to shut it down.

Duck

Quack
Supporter
Yeah I don't criticize any of that because I wasn't there when they had to find somewhere to shut it down.
He's talking about the ramps entering the rest areas though. I've seen the ramps full when there are plenty of spaces left, in the evening hours like 9 pm and such. It's because everyone thinks the rest area is going to be full so they take the first ramp spot they see.

Electric Chicken

Supporter
He's talking about the ramps entering the rest areas though. I've seen the ramps full when there are plenty of spaces left, in the evening hours like 9 pm and such. It's because everyone thinks the rest area is going to be full so they take the first ramp spot they see.
I never see empty spaces at night when I pass the rest areas around here, let alone "plenty."