Christmas Day...What Are Your Plans?

Jmurman

Crete Driver
Tomorrow morning we're going to be going through a BLAST with the kids and their presents. This has been the worst year I've expereinced since...well I guess ever. Even through it we've been able to hold on to our relationship and keep a semblance of togetherness.

Tomorrow I'm going to have a nice Cuban cigar, some home roasted coffee and ponder the upcoming new year.

Yeah we'll have a dynamite dinner...what about you?

What are your plans?

I'm home and will stay home and snowed in till Monday I reckon.But hey I don't mind I have a brand new laptop.LOL We are having turkey with all the fixens tomorrow.Can't wait for that.That'll be the only home cooked meal untill I get home again unless i'm in the Balitimore area then jman u better fix another plate for dinner.LOL

I'm home and will stay home and snowed in till Monday I reckon.But hey I don't mind I have a brand new laptop.LOL We are having turkey with all the fixens tomorrow.Can't wait for that.That'll be the only home cooked meal untill I get home again unless i'm in the Balitimore area then jman u better fix another plate for dinner.LOL

Just holler and I'll have a good meal for you, ok?:thumbsup:

im home, for the 1st time in years, patti is stuck in arkansaw.

im here at home alone, fixed me a sausage egg breakfast, fed the cows.

tommorow, more of the same, havent seen anybody in a week.

no tree no nothing. just me and three old dogs.

santa clause

santas sled is broke down in my front yard ill see if i can get him going ill keep yall posted it dont look good though the main reindeer tuckered out he will make it

If the rain stops, I will be servicing the truck to leave tomorrow morning.

It has rained the entire time I have been home.

Sitting at the Pilot in Muskogee, OK doing a bunch of nothing. I was going to deliver in Ochelatta, but I don't feel like sliding sideways to get there!

Probably get to have a late Christmas in Dallas sometimes this weekend.

Sitting at the Pilot in Muskogee, OK doing a bunch of nothing. I was going to deliver in Ochelatta, but I don't feel like sliding sideways to get there!

Probably get to have a late Christmas in Dallas sometimes this weekend.
Oh but why,it's fun justa a slipin and a slidin.LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread