• Hi Guest,
    Do you have a question specific to a particular company? If so, click here for our list of over 50 popular trucking companies. Don't see the company listed? Post your question in our General Trucking Forum for all of our members to see, and we will consider adding a forum specifically for the company you mention.

Cheap Walmart Bags

I don't know, .. you tell me.

Is this "redneck" enough for you?

Yes my dad literally invented that particular form of redneckery in 1990.

17 years later, we started seeing this kind of stuff:

Now that is waaaaaay cool. But it needs something..... hmmmm.

Waitaminnit..... of course..... MORE POWER!!!!!!

How heavy is a Harley engine anyhow???

just be lucky you don't have to pay 11 cents for a freaking paper walmart bag like you do out here on top of the already outrages prices. i'm sure the old man is turning over in his grave

just be lucky you don't have to pay 11 cents for a freaking paper walmart bag like you do out here on top of the already outrages prices. i'm sure the old man is turning over in his grave
Here most stores charge 5cents a bag. The money was supposed to go to some environmental cause. Most of it never did. The city scrapped the policy, but most of the stores kept charging the fee . In the belief that it discourages thier use.
Like those reusable bacteria laden sacks are any better.

Walmart never charges for bags and almost only puts one item in each bag.

Did'nt think paper bags existed anymore.Not only are the plastic bags ridiculously thin but they're all stuck together in the sack holder.Think ill put in a formal complaint to the top dog of the Walmart here and tell him what a cheap azz he is.

Here most stores charge 5cents a bag. The money was supposed to go to some environmental cause. Most of it never did. The city scrapped the policy, but most of the stores kept charging the fee . In the belief that it discourages thier use.

If Walmart here ever started charging for bags I would bring my own.These bags aren't even worth a penny a bag.

you havent been to commieforina latley the walmarts out here charge for a paper bag:mad: thanks to all of the enviro freaks:rolllaugh3::mad:. and the funny thing is is hasn't cut back on polution!!

How about BRAKES?

It didn't have brakes, or even a throttle return spring. :confused:

I've had them put a gallon of milk in a bag. Seriously... A gallon of milk, with a handle on the side.

:bonk:

I've also had them put chemicals with food.

Then one time I got one with OCD and she spun the thingy around like five times trying to categorize everything...

Then one time I got one with OCD and she spun the thingy around like five times trying to categorize everything...
That would be me if I worked at Walmart.

When I'm putting my stuff on the conveyer belt at the checkout, I purposely put all the cold stuff up there together so they'll help keep each other cold en route home to the fridge.

And whenever I get two or more of the same thing, I group them together on the conveyer hoping the cashier will bag them together.

And whenever I get two or more of the same thing, I group them together on the conveyer hoping the cashier will bag them together.

And when he/she doesn't you want to ask,
"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!??"
:mad:

Sometimes I put the dividers between things and when the cashier looks up I say,
"Same ticket, different order."
;)

There thinking is one bag fits all.....From motor oil to wrist watches...just stuff the thing in the bag.
The cashier attitude is......No worry over the lasting impression left on the customer of work performance.
You have to go to there break room to find...customer assistance, it getting bad when you got to put this on
the shopping list too.

I went to shop for a pair or work boots. This man was stocking some boots and I politely asked him where are the boots that would be my size. Here was his reply You do not need any work boots you are a damn woman and we do not stock small sizes anyway. People wonder what turns a woman into a fire breathing dragon. Answer Rude stock personal.

Walmart don't sell womens workboots.I bought the smallest mens size awhile back for this tanker job and they were still too big and heavy.They were comfortable at first till I climbed the ladder on a trailer.After a half day of that I wore my tennis shoes and got a real pair of boots at Rudolph shoes for 170.00 and they were woman work boots.I'm surprised a walmart employee said that to you,I would have turned him in.
There thinking is one bag fits all.....From motor oil to wrist watches...just stuff the thing in the bag.
The cashier attitude is......No worry over the lasting impression left on the customer of work performance.
You have to go to there break room to find...customer assistance, it getting bad when you got to put this on
the shopping list too.

I went to shop for a pair or work boots. This man was stocking some boots and I politely asked him where are the boots that would be my size. Here was his reply You do not need any work boots you are a damn woman and we do not stock small sizes anyway. People wonder what turns a woman into a fire breathing dragon. Answer Rude stock personal.

Walmart don't sell womens workboots.I bought the smallest mens size awhile back for this tanker job and they were still too big and heavy.They were comfortable at first till I climbed the ladder on a trailer.After a half day of that I wore my tennis shoes and got a real pair of boots at Rudolph shoes for 170.00 and they were woman work boots.I'm surprised a walmart employee said that to you,I would have turned him in.
I was in the men boot section...and they do not carry my size...So I went else where...I figure my money is just as good spent one place as another....Naw why waste good time on such as that....The man made himself clear.
I think the steel toed one are the roughest ones to try to wear...

I was in the men boot section...and they do not carry my size...So I went else where...I figure my money is just as good spent one place as another....Naw why waste good time on such as that....The man made himself clear.
I think the steel toed one are the roughest ones to try to wear...
They don't carry my size either.Ray bought the boots for 40.00 so I wasn't out any money.I bought the ones at Rudolphs.I think the heavier the boot the more uncomfortable they are.The ones I have now are as lite as my tennis shoes and so comfortable.Even though that tanker company required steel toed boots they never said anything about the boots I had.You can also try Bomgaars.Ray bought a pair there for 60.00 plus tax a few yrs ago and he still has them.He wears them everyday for work.They have a much better selection then Walmart does.

They don't carry my size either.Ray bought the boots for 40.00 so I wasn't out any money.I bought the ones at Rudolphs.I think the heavier the boot the more uncomfortable they are.The ones I have now are as lite as my tennis shoes and so comfortable.Even though that tanker company required steel toed boots they never said anything about the boots I had.You can also try Bomgaars.Ray bought a pair there for 60.00 plus tax a few yrs ago and he still has them.He wears them everyday for work.They have a much better selection then Walmart does.

When wal mart near here first started everyone went daffy over it out here...as time has gone by alot of people like me went back to mail ordering and it being shipped in.

Hello wal mart bags....Packing some things away in totes to go to storage shed out in the back.....
Had a box full of wal mart bags...I try never to waste one thing...Bags came in handy for wrapping materials.

I like Walmart bags. They'll hold a bunch of Cat Crap. Dollar General, on the other hand, is junk... I have stronger Kleenex. Stupid things will rip if you look at them too hard.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread