Channel 19

Group Post Channel 19

GRUBBY

Tacos, Tiddies and TRUCKIN!
Supporter
I don't know cause she had "Highlights" like Blonde mixed with Brown and Brunette..

Ya know that crazy junk they do streaking the colors...

All I know is that we are n drank n had a wild one nighter in the parking lot

Next time rolled that way Dialed number Phone "Disconnected

And I tried like 10 times
Yeah thats her Modus Operandus alright... Yer lucky to be livin still, Ol son... she usually kills her prey after shes had her dirty way with em... (actually most cant survive her kinda.... lovin) Yessir, be thankful!

Now wheres that GD Moose? Aww hell, ya dont think?! :eek-64:

Last edited:

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Supporter
Yeah thats her Modus Operandus alright... Yer lucky to be livin still, Ol son... she usually kills her prey after shes had her dirty way with em... (actually most cant survive her kinda punishment) Yessir, be thankful!

Now wheres that GD Moose? Aww hell, ya dont think?! :eek-64:
When we back out to my Volvo she said been "awhile" since she been with a "Man" and she though my Truck was "Cool" we hadda few beers and she asked alotta questions too about Driving n where ya go n stuff

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Supporter
Ya shoulda known she was bullshittin ya once she said a Volvo was cool! :dunno:
Back then that Company had all Volvo tractors and Leased Trailers..

Wasnt a Bad Gig the old Border Team before a Holding Company bought up and merged like 3/4 different Carriers all of different buisness models to rename and treat as "One"

the_original_beantown

The other Shane
Supporter
When we back out to my Volvo she said been "awhile" since she been with a "Man" and she though my Truck was "Cool" we hadda few beers and she asked alotta questions too about Driving n where ya go n stuff
Lot lizards call that kinda talk "hook, line and sinker".

Oh hell, wait a damn minute, lemme put my boots back on! The :poop::poop::poop: is gettin mighty deep up in here! :biggrin-2::biggrin-2::biggrin-2:
You best skip the boots and go snag yer chest waders.

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Supporter
Lot lizards call that kinda talk "hook, line and sinker".

You best skip the boots and go snag yer chest waders.
I didn't exchange any $$$ except buying her afew Drinks

Infact we were in separate booths and eating and for seconds got up and sorta "bumped" into eachother..

Oh "Excuse" me..

Got our "seconds" n next we were sitting in the same booth and ordering beers..

the_original_beantown

The other Shane
Supporter

Shogun Warrior

Watching protesters getting run over on YouTube.
Supporter
I think where you messed up was offering her a pulled pork plate combo you got out of the trash for a post hookup snack. Had you gone with a sandwich still wrapped in foil she wouldn't have known the difference.

The potato salad smeared on the bottom side of the paper plate was a giveaway. Now you know.

MJ1657

Bone Head
Supporter
Morning boys. 59 headed for 73 and sounds like rain is on the way.

Whats everyone have planned for today? I found my great great grandparents grave site last year. I'm going to head down to it this morning and edge the stones and put some flowers out. Tomorrow I head north and take care of all the other family plots.

My buddies boy is obsessed with tractors and today is his 5th birthday. His folks asked him what he wanted for his birthday and he said a tractor ride with farmer Mike. They asked if id surprise him and show up with a tractor at his birthday party this afternoon. Should be fun. After that I'm guessing the beer will start flowing.

Happy Saturday all.