Changing CDL over to a new State

We are considering moving, and this will require me to change my change my CDL as well.

I have never done this. Anything special I need to know?


Well-Known Member
Plan on taking the Hazmat test again, but other than that, I don't think there is anything to it really, other than paying whatever the fee is.

Users who are viewing this thread