Change CA Speed Limit Petition

Only six signed this?????Goes to show how worthless this petition really is.If it bothers you don't go to Calif.
and out of the six, how many are registered voters?

i thought that any petition that was signed, to change a law (or proposal) had to be signed by registered voters?

and out of the six, how many are registered voters?

i thought that any petition that was signed, to change a law (or proposal) had to be signed by registered voters?
I wonder if petitions even work.I think they're a huge waste of time.But I could be wrong.

I wonder if petitions even work.I think they're a huge waste of time.But I could be wrong.
i think it depends on who presents them to the proper people in the state or in Washington, DC.

i think that if they were handed over to a politician against something, they will work, to at least draw attention from the voters.

if the petitions were to be given to a politician with no agenda, they may get tossed aside.

here in my neighborhood as an example, a home was being remodeled. it had a railing system on the second floor porch. but it was bad and had to be taken down. a petition had to be signed, to put one back up..!!!!!!!

how stupid was that, it should have been "grand-fathered in".

i did not sign that petition myself, as the people remodeling it were not the owners, but real estate investors, and i hate those people.

Other notable change.org petitions:confused:

Bring back hot mustard and chipotle sauces

Make an official sarcasm font for social media

Let individuals dye their hair

And Weird Al Yankovic to do superb owl halftime show..

Those petitions are beyond pointless. If you could get to 100k sign all you are guaranteed is an answer from POTUS.

Guess what that is going to be?

Don't like Cali don't ******* go there. Problem solved:yahoo:

I tend to turn down loads into Cali, plenty of other destinations to go to. Dealing with all that traffic that never ends, lasts all day no thanks.

Other notable change.org petitions:confused:

Bring back hot mustard and chipotle sauces

Make an official sarcasm font for social media

Let individuals dye their hair

And Weird Al Yankovic to do superb owl halftime show..

Those petitions are beyond pointless. If you could get to 100k sign all you are guaranteed is an answer from POTUS.

Guess what that is going to be?

Don't like Cali don't ******* go there. Problem solved:yahoo:
I like your petitions lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread