CDL Training What Company Thanks

Robert

Im looking into CDL Training who should. I pick please return.
Willis Shaw Express CRST Stevens Transport.
Give me your input on the school trainers and company treatment newbies'. I thank all of you Robert :beep:

stay away from CRST. look into schneider. as a company i am not big on them. they don't offer anywhere anything i would want but there training is top notch.

I would suggest checking with your local Technical College. That is what I decided to do here in GA. Check into that where you are. You may get assistance paying for the school, you will not be obligated to work for a particular carrier and you will not have to sign a contract or pay the money back if you don't end up staying with them. Most of what I have heard, is that when you owe the company, they take advantage of your situation and you are subject to being treated a little unfairly because you can't afford to leave them.

JustMy2c / MGray / Ringgold GA

GOOD fuel milage?

Can any one who owns or drives one tell me about the fuel it gets? and is the motor a good one? How many miles do they hold up before falling apart? Just asking for help if you really know and thank you all. Ready to jump back in the fire

2002 Freightliner Columbia Sleeper Cab Sleeper
690,466 miles on it
Engine
Detroit 60 Series Diesel, 430 HP
Transmission
Eaton Fuller 9 Speed
Front Tires
275/80R22.5

Im looking into CDL Training who should. I pick please return.
Willis Shaw Express CRST Stevens Transport.
Give me your input on the school trainers and company treatment newbies'. I thank all of you Robert :beep:
Your best bet is to pay out of pocket. Get a loan if you have to. A 4 week 16o hour course should do you fine...

Then find a small to medium sized company to drive for. Haz-mat is preferred...

GL,

Mike V.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread